25:A New Journey Started

Three Months Later..

Jimin is sitting in his dressing room now playing with the sleeves of his tux basically zoning out in his own world..

Pacing back and forth he started thinking 

"Does he really love me? Am I worth it? Am I handsome enough for him?"

"Stop pacing hyung.. you're making me dizzy" kookie got up from the sit beside him when jin and hoseok entered..

"Chill pill Jiminie.."Hoseok is in his own iconic energy..

"I don't know what to do.."

"Calm down boy.."Jin patted Jimin's shoulder..

"Easy for you to say hyung..you are already married.." (A/n:Yes guys..Jin and Namjoon are married..😍😍)

"Shut up and dont think of bullshits.."Jin said nonchalantly..he is Jimin's bestman and Namjoon is Taehyung's ..

"I dont know if this is right or not..Am i good enough to marry him..?"

"Hyung..You know ..we all know how much he loves you.." Kook came to Jimin's side and started comforting him..

"Yeah..i know."

"Why are you worrying this much?"

"If I fumbled while talking ..if I messed up all the things..If I faint in between the wedding..ohh god..."

"Ahhh..Jiminaahh dont be stressed out..You will do fine..And suppose if you will mess up.. then what worst will happen..do you think Tae will leave you for this reason..lmaoo"

"You are right.."Jimin gave a long sigh..He knows well that this man will never leave his side ..no matter what happens..but again he cant help but be tensed..over all it's his wedding..the biggest step of his life..

Back in Taehyung's room..

"Hyung..how much time left?"

"Ohh jesus..Taehyung..for fuck sake ..sit still for a moment.." Yoongi , Namjoon and Yeroi are literally annoyed at this point..

"I can't wait to see him..How is he looking like..?"

"How can we know dude? We are also here with you.."

"Ahhh shit you are right..Btw Am I looking good hm?..hey tell me.."

Yoongi was in the verge of breaking down and namjoon's sighs can be heard through out the room..

"How many time we have to tell you..you are looking perfect man.." Yeri stated expressionlessly..she is also almost dead now..

"Yeri, hyungs..plss try to understand..I am so nervous..but excited also..uhmm..btw how much time left?"

Again Namjoon sighed.. yoongi cursed internally and yeri acted like she is dead now..

Yoongi went to Jimin's room to send hobi to taehyung's room ..Now only hobi's energy can be matched with Tae's ..

"Hyung..I am afraid..I dont wanna go outside.."Jimin is too much tensed at this point..

"Here's you who is shivering in tension..and there's that boy..who can right now marry your ass down .."

"Ahh Yoongs..dont say like that ..our Tae is excited..I was also excited in our wedding..though Namjoon was behaving more of like Jimin.."Jin chuckled..

"Anyways hobi pls go to his room..and see if you can manage him to come down from hype.."Hobi nodded to yoongi and ran towards Tae's room..