C H A P T E R ⨖ T H R E E

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Today my cousin Yoongi is throwing a party at his house. We haven't met for around two months because we both were busy with our own work. So I decided to go to the party. At least we should meet once a month, right?

I got ready for the party in all black attire. Today I wasn't in the mood to try pastel shades or something colorful.

I went to the party, drove all the way to Yoongi's house. I knocked on the door but no one opened. Then I saw the door was unlocked,so I entered.

All the people were dancing and enjoying the party. I was searching for Yoongi among the huge crowd. Suddenly my eyes caught another pair of eyes, very unique eyes with soft monolids and a dripping like shape. They were rounded. He has 'mochi' looking eyes. 

[The man's looks]

[The man's looks]

He was looking undeniably gorgeous. His beauty was out of this world. Everything about him was screaming 'ART AND PERFECTION'. His angelic face, his expressions, his aura, he had such a great visual that looks like you're going to fall for him for sure.

I couldn't keep my eyes away from his eyes. His beautiful eyes, his cute button nose, his soft plump kissable lips...SHUT UP KIM TAEHUNG!! CONTROL YOURSELF!!

"Hey Tae, how are you? Jimin, this is my cousin Kim Taehyung and Tae, this is Park Jimin, Jungkook's older brother and you guys all know Taehyung."

JIMIN, WOW, What a gorgeous name ! Just like the owner..

I smiled at him nervously, shaking his soft hand.

"Ha..hi Taehyung, nice to m..meet you."

His voice was so smooth, angelic and high pitched sounding like honey in my ears.
And then what he did brought me to heaven.
His pink plump cloud lips turned upwards revealing his ivory teeth and in the reaction of that action, his eyes turned into a curved line making his face brighter.

I greeted him as confidently as possible.I suspected that he didn't belong to this world but from a parallel world where the angels live. Everything about him was so perfect.

"khmmm khmmm!!!"

Jungkook started coughing very unrealistically which brought me into reality. We were staring at each other for a bit more than normal. I could see some smirks around both of us. The person opposite to me had an unbelievably red face. In nervousness I started facing the others.

"WHAT?"
"Nothing." Jin said awkwardly with a smirk.

The awkwardness faded away with time. Everyone was too busy to enjoy the party but I couldn't move my mind away from Jimin. I glanced at him from time to time. Sometimes he caught my glimpse.
I went to get a drink. Then I came to my previous place but couldn't find the familiar face. The smell of drinks and sweat were bothering me.