23:Anniversary

Jimin returned home after his dance class..But was shocked when he found the main door was open..

Today is the one year anniversary of their relationship..But both of them had to go to work ..so Taehyung told him that he would take him on a dinner date...

Jimin entered and closed the door behind...he turned on the light..Tae hasn't return still now..He checked his phone..

Taelien 💋💋

 get ready..I'll return in an hour..Then we will go for the date. Luv u 😘..

My Minnie 💦👄💍

Okk..luv u 2.. 💕💕

Jimin smiled looking at his phone screen then kissed the screen where his a pic of his handsome boyfriend was displaying...

He quickly went to his room.he took a quick shower and got refresh..then went to wardrobe and pulled out a top and a black coat..He stood in front of the mirror to get ready..when he was drying his hair he suddenly noticed a sticky note in the dressing table..

            ----------------------------------------------------------------------

                           Come upstairs after getting ready..

                                                                ----------Taelien

           -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin got curious..Is Tae planning something? is he in the house now?

He got extremely excited..He peeked through his room door and noticed some candle lights in front of the stairs which is lead to rooftop...he could feel something..his heart is telling his boyfriend is now here in the rooftop..he could feel his presence..

Jimin quickly started getting ready..he decided to tease his boyfriend and dressed along his plan....except of wearing a top inside he put on the black coat on his bare body revealing his pale torso...and wore a tight skinny jins through which anyone can clearly see the lines of his thighs and ass..

A trail of candles and red rose petals lead him to the rooftop..The place is well decorated with deem lights and romantic but seducing atmosphere..

The place is well decorated with deem lights and romantic but seducing atmosphere

and as he expected..there his boyfriend is sitting looking like a fucking Greek god.

there his boyfriend is sitting looking like a fucking Greek god