15:Persue The Dream

(Time Skip) Six Months Later

Six month has passed..Jimin has quit his call center job...Yes.

Flashback>

Jimin joined hoseok's dance class six months ago when Taehyung influenced him to start his dance career again...hoseok was beyond impressed after seeing Jimin's skilled and elegant dance..and was immediately ready to take Jimin in his dance troop..

He continued his job along with dance..He worked extremely hard that he didnt have any energy left in his body in the weekends..every weekends he used to went to Taehyungs home and just cuddle and sleep with each other whole day..They didnt go out for a date for months cause both of them used to be very very tired on the weekends after the long hectic weeks..

Four months passed like that..Just phone calls and sleepovers hangouts on weekends.They both missed each other so much..but cant help with anything..

___________

One day Jimin was cuddling with Tae in his bed ..He was basically drowsing in the younger's arm due to the after-sex tiredness ..Tae was caressing his back while staring at the ceiling..

"Jiminah..."

"hmmm"

"How long we'll continue this?"

"continue what?"Jimin asked in confusion..

"I mean how long we will continue to so busy in works.. we even sometimes dont have time to call each other..when i am free you are working or in your dance class..when you become free i am busy in the meetings.."

"Now what can we do..we cant blame ourselves or anyone.."

"But I miss you..I miss you so much on the weekdays..I cant help but be sad cause i cant see you.."

"I miss you too Taehyungie..."

"Let leave the matter of missing each other..but I am also worried for you..you work so hard..you..you work the whole day long and after that go for those over-energetic dance classes daily..how?

"I became used to with that.."Jimin smiled..

"But I think I will quit my call center job..after a month or so..cause the dance programs and competitions will about to start and I dont think I'll be able to concentrate in any other stuffs..

"If you really wanna quit your job , you can quit right now..i am here for you..But I cant see you working like a machine.."

"I think..yes..I will quit asap..but just give me some time to think.and now just let me sleep.."Jimin giggled in his boyfriend's chest who leaned to kiss his eyes..

_________

After a month Jimin quit his job..At first the manager was insisting him to continue the job..he was even ready to pay him more..but Jimin told him everything clearly and he understood..

Flashback ends>

Jimin is now fully focused on his dance carrier..he have already gained a lot of fame and recognition cause of his mind-blowing dancing ability and obviously for his ethnic beauty also..Hoseok is helping him as much as possible..Jimin cant forget his influence in his dance carrier.. 

Taehyung's company is also growing well overseas..He became successful in so many projects and in the way to become the youngest successful Ceo of Seoul..  

Both of them are in the verge of success and happiness now...

Yet they both have to wait for the weekend to hangout or go for a date..they both are happy and always there for each other..

The others are also doing well.. Namjoon is a doctor so he is busy in hospitals while Yoongi and Jin works at a coffee shop..eventually the seven,jin,namjoon ,yoongi ,hoseok, taehyung ,jimin and jungkook have became very good friends..They started hanging out often..

Jimin's Pov)

I was practicing an aerial dance with Hobi hyung...recently we are trying out this type of dance cause he thinks my figure is made for this types of dance..idk.

After the dance,we both sat on the floor for rest..

"So me and yoongs,we are thinking about something since the last week.."

"OMG..Are you guys gonna get married!! congratulations!!!"

"Shut up..we are not thinking about that.."

"Ohh! then?"I asked curiously

"we are thinking ..hmm..how about all of us go for a vacation trip.."

"Woow..you mean seven of us?"

"yes..it will be fun.."Hobi hyung was already jumping..

"Yess..but have you guys asked the others?"

"yoongi is gonna ask Jin if he and namjoon can come along..and I am asking you ..you ask Tae and kook.."

"I think Tae will come but Idk if kook will.."

"Hmm..for that I have another plan..Just ask Yeri to come along with us too .. i dont think she will deny it.."Hobi hyung winked at me..

"Jees! you are genius hyung! I will ask all of them.."

Kook and yeri has became closer ..but kook still doesnt have guts to ask her out..I hope this trip will help them to get along ...

Hi,Vminies..How are you?

My BFF ,my laptop has recovered now..I love her (or him idk)..😭😭crying in happyness*..

Btw Tell me if this story is getting boring now..i will try to add some spices..😏😏

If you like this story ,do VOTE and COMMENT..

and make sure to stay safe happy and always be positive..

Bye..I love You all ....🥰🥰😘😘😘