20:Moving In Together

Tae and Jimin have took a leave for two days to settle properly in their new house..Kookie also helped them to move their things in...and now finally they are done...

Jimin is ordering food in his mobile and Tae is laying on his back leaning his head on the older's lap..

They ordered pizza in dinner and went to sleep early to their new bedroom cause both of them were exhausted af..

Next Day...

Jimin's pov)

It's our weekend today..Tae is in downstairs doing some business calls and stuff...I decided to take a bath...I went to washroom and open the tap of the bath tub to let it be filled with lukewarm water..I dont know why but some sexual thoughts were coming to my mind seeing the bath tub...i didnt want to think about those stuffs but I couldnt help but think of me and Taehyung together in the tub...

Warning Smut

I was in the bath, relaxing, thinking of Taehyung, thinking of his beautiful eyes, and how they'd change color by time. How they would get lighter when he's happy, darker when he's angry, deeper brown when he's sad, and how they would go so dark and almost looked black when they filled with lust. How he would throw me onto the bed and kiss me deeply, how his hands would roam my body, how his mouth would explore through the evry corner of my body.. I didn't realize I was masturbating until I heard a voice coming from the door.

"Isn't that my job?"

I gasped and turned around quickly, splashing some water onto the ground. I saw Tae standing there, smirking and his eyes were as dark as the night sky. 

"Umm..I... IThoughtYouWeren'tGoingToBeUpstairsForAWhile.." 

"Yeah, well I just couldn't wait to see you. And I can see the feeling was mutual," he said, laughing.

"So.... what were you thinking about?" he murmured, walking towards me slowly. 

"You," I said. 

"What about me?" he smirked. 

"Your eyes, and how dark they get when filled with lust." 

"Oh? Like now?" he questioned teasingly. 

"Yes," I said.

He put off his shirt and sweatpants and came near the tub..I knew exactly what he was doing..he knew well that shirtless him is my weakest point...

"Can I join?"

I desperately said yes..

Then he entered into the tub and pulled me onto his lap, causing some of the soapy water to spill out of the tub. 

He splashed the lukewarm water across my chest increasing my sensitivity...my head dipped in his chest as I mewled in pleasure when his hands were gently reaching around all over my chest and my hardened nipples...i scooted closer to him allowing him the full access of my body..he rubbed, kneaded and massaged my chest and abdomen as his mouth claimed every inches of my neck and shoulder..

Savoring the moment I responded with same enthusiasm and turned my head to kiss him..my hands roamed all over his torso and his sunkissed abs and then moved lower and lower until i found myself rubbing his bulge ...

He had been teasing me far too much with his casual touches and kisses increasing my need to feel him inside me right then and there..Taehyung understood how much desperate i have became for his touches...He gently removed one of his large hand from my chest and placed it over my manhood..