"Did you bring a guitar?" Trey asks and I glance over at him.

"No, I just brought the case because I felt like it." I sassed him, making everyone in the room laugh.

"I love you already." Michael says, putting his arm around my shoulders as there's a knock at the door. "It's open!" He calls, still laughing.

"Oh, hey." Dominic says as he sees me in the room with Michael's arm around my shoulder.

"Can you play something?" Mark asks as Michael and I sit on his bed.

"Sure, what do you want to hear?" No one says anything and I pause from where I had been carefully pulling my guitar out. I raise my eyebrow, waiting for someone to say something. "Well?"

"Here Comes The Sun?" Michael asks and I nod, getting ready. I start playing as the door opens again and Noah walks in.

"What did I just walk into?" He asks, making everyone laugh.

The phone rings after a minute of me playing and I pick up, being the closest to the phone.

"Hi, is this uh Dominic Lucero?" I hear Kenny ask and I sigh slightly.

"One second," I tell Kenny before looking up at everyone. "It's for you." I tell Dominic, holding the phone out. He nods and takes it as I move over to let him sit on the bed. I keep quietly strumming, listening to Dominic's side of the conversation.

"Yeah. Really? Okay, yeah definitely. Thank you! Okay, yep. Sure, see you then." He hangs up and looks around at everyone who was staring at him. "I got it and they want me to be dance captain."

I stiffen slightly as he moves back to where he had been sitting before, everyone cheering for him. Michael looks over at me, a worried expression on his face but before he can say anything the phone rings again.

"Hi, is this Michael Goorjian?"

"Yeah, let me get him for you." I tell Kenny, hearing him laugh as I hand the phone to Michael.

"Mhm. Yeah of course! Thank you!" He says into the phone before hanging up. "I got it!" He says to us and we cheer. I hug him as he sits back down.

"Told you that you would get it." I whisper before I sit back, my guitar still on my lap.

"Do you mind if I use your phone?" Dominic asks Michael who shrugs and motions to the phone.

"I don't know if you can call outside of the hotel though." Michale warns as Dominic starts dialing.

"You can, I tested it last night." Michael nods slightly as Noah gets up to use the bathroom.

"¿Hola mamá, cómo estás? (Hey mom, how are you?)" I laugh slightly, knowing that his mom would yell at him for asking how she was doing, considering that he just had an audition.

I can just barely hear her voice, though it's too quiet for me to make anything out as he holds the phone away from his head. Everyone laughs, slightly confused.

"Sí, esa fue una pregunta tonta. De todos modos, obtuve el papel y- (Yeah, that was a dumb question. Anyway, I got the part and-)" He says before holding the phone out. This time, I could just barely make out what she was saying.

"¡Sabía que podías niño! (I knew you could kiddo!)" I frown slightly, unsure of the last word.

"¡Y también tengo capitán de baile! (And I'm also dance captain!)" Dominic finishes as everyone's expressions of confusion grows.

"Do you know what's happening?" Michael whispers and I nod.

"He's talking to his mom in Spanish." I whisper back and Michael nods.