thirty-seven; anchors

Start from the beginning

Peter leaned against the wall, "Remember, I'm going on that trip, alright?"

Kennedy waved him off, "Yeah, have fun with that!" She said with a polite smile before walking out the front door of Peter's home.

༺❀༻

Lydia shut her locker, jumping when she saw Kennedy standing there, holding two cups of coffee. Lydia rose a brow. "For missing our coffee date."

"Why, thank you," Lydia chimed, taking the coffee from her friend. "You seem chirpy today."

Kennedy hummed, leaning against the metal lockers behind her. "It's been officially a month with literally no monsters, drama, and I haven't almost died!" She said with a grateful smile.

Lydia tilted her head, "Well congrats, I think." She unsurely stated. Shaking her curls, she shut her locker shut. "So, I was thinking you and I could get our fall shopping done this weekend. You know, since nobody's dying this week."

The two girls turned heads to see Allison run inside the school, as if she just ran from someone or something. Kennedy and Lydia shared confused looks before walking over to their friend. Allison looked between them. "Allison, are you okay?" Kennedy asked honestly.

Allison inhaled deeply. "No, actually," She mumbled. "I wasn't even here five seconds ago. I wasn't even in the car five minutes ago." She rambled.

Lydia and Kennedy made eye contact before looking back at the Argent. "So where were you?" Lydia asked.

"I was in the elevator at home. And then I was in the hospital, and then I saw-" Allison shook her head slowly, trying to process everything. "What the hell was that?"

"It has to be from what you did with Scott and Stiles," Kennedy states. Lydia and Allison look at her. She slouched her shoulders. "Stiles has been having nightmares." She mumbled.

Lydia sighs. "Okay, so we find Scott and Stiles," She shrugs. Kennedy nods, leading Allison and Lydia down the hall.

"You're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles asked Scott.

Scott looked at Stiles with wide eyes. "How'd you know?"

Lydia and Kennedy walked in sync as Allison stood next to them. "Because it's happening to all three of you." Lydia said. Kennedy rose a brow at them
all, sipping her coffee.

"Looks like some of you need more therapy than I do." Kennedy said with a smile, waving the three teens along.

Lydia walked inside the school, "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy ones." She said as she clasped her hands together, looking over at Kennedy with a smile.

"We're not crazy." Allison mumbles.

Kennedy turns towards them. "Let me think about this," She said as Lydia stood next to her. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis?" She taps her chin, waving them off. "Yeah, you guys are definitely fine."

Scott shrugs, his hand on his backpack. "We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" The school bell rings, signaling their first classes.

Stiles looks between the group, "We keep an eye on each other. Okay?" Allison and Scott nod. "And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." He says before walking away.