ibiza

requested by: ZahraaBilal

after a month of not spending time with mason, it felt amazing to spend a week with him in ibiza. just us, our daughter and his family; not forgetting our second baby that i was currently pregnant with.

especially after the euro finals, it was clear to see that mason was glad he didnt have to worry about training, results or give as much thought into his diet. he could just live a stress free and relaxing life for a week. we had rented a villa that sat on the beginning of the beach, so we could go to it whenever we wanted to. our two year old daughter loved being able to go to the beach, either with us or with masons siblings or parents, because she never had the chance to do so in england.

mason and i had known each other since we were six because of his best friend, declan. declan and i are cousins so the three of us grew up so close because we did absolutely everything together, we were and still are absolutely inseparable. however at the later stages in high school, and after many years of developing feelings for each other, we decided to take the risk and get together. we knew that if we ever spilt up that it would be awkward for us both and declan but that was never something we had to worry about. mason and i were high school sweethearts and we wouldn't have it any other way; and here we was now, married with a daughter and another baby on the way.

some would say we got married too young, us both being twenty-two and we had already been married for six months, but you can't help it if you're in love with somebody. but also because we had been together since we were fifteen, it was bound to happen that we'd get married younger than some people. and when we found out i was pregnant with our girl, for us both it felt like the world stopped. we felt like we wouldn't be good enough parents because we were still teenagers but our families had reassured us many times that even though parenthood wasn't easy, we would do an amazing job at it.

and of course our families were very surprised when we told them all the news, declan being the most excited person to find out because he was 'getting a godchild' and his 'best friends were having a baby'. yet as the news settled for everybody else, they were all so supportive; giving us the advice whenever we needed it, helping us out when we didn't know what to do or doing anything that benefitted us all.

"mummy, mummy!" my daughter shouted as she ran over to me, hearing her little feet patter across the smooth flooring of the boat we rented for the day.

"hi, my lovely." i spoke to her, squatting down with a smile on my face, opening my arms as she ran straight into them.

"i saw dolphin." she told me, her pronunciation of the animal making my heart melt.

"did you, baby? have you told daddy?" she held onto my forearms as she shook her head.

"i can't find him." y/d/n said worriedly, turning her head to see if she could find him.