"I'm sure the pool party, along with the copious amounts of drugs and alcohol would've been considered a 'good time', but let me tell you why it was not. The bubbles ruined the pool's plumbing system and will, not only cost us greatly to fix, but it will postpone the swim team's practices and cause them to forfeit meets. The paint that was along the walls and floor was found to not be removable and will also cost us money to paint over. Common room couches were destroyed and will cost us to replace. Many of you come from families with wealth, so the costs of the damage does not bother you, but let me tell you where you are effected.

"Today, every one of your parents were called, informed of the event and asked to make donations to repair the damages, which I assume means you will be hearing from them soon. Alcohol and marijuana were found on the property, as well as harder drugs such as cocaine. The police have been informed and will be giving school-wide drug tests this week. Before you drink up all of the campus' water supply in an attempt to flush your systems, I will let you know that it is a hair test. Students will face different levels of punishments based on the results of the test. Those who have been found to have harder drugs will be expelled. 

"Lastly, there is the incident from this morning. Many of the teachers were found to have been poisoned somehow, as well as drugged. If anyone has information on the culprits from this mornings' events, they will be allowed to walk free of consequences and choose not to be drug tested.

"These events cannot and will not go on any longer at Stonebridge. I will not allow you all to ruin this school's reputation or your own. Your parents sent you all here because it is a good, safe school, but you have all taken advantage of that.

"I want to remind all of you that there are certain things Stonebridge will not tolerate. We do not tolerate partying, drugs, alcohol, sneaking out past curfew, or sexual intercourse on this campus. All of these were broken last night and I want you to remember that after the punishments for last night are given, we will continue to stand by these rules and enforce them as we should've been for previous terms.

"I have given you all much to think about and consider, which I hope you do so wisely. You may may now go nurse your hangovers and speak with your parents for the rest of the day. Classes will start at 7:00am tomorrow and I expect every single one of you to be in your first periods. You are dismissed."

Everyone was silent as they exited the auditorium. I couldn't help but notices all of the glares and side glances my friends and I were getting as we walked out. It wasn't said but everyone damn well knew who was to blame. 

We all walked straight to my dorm room without saying a word. Kylie was hanging out and listening to music with two other first year girls as we walked in. They all seemed startled when they noticed us, but their thirsty eyes quickly flew to Luca and Henrik.

"How was the assembly?" She asked, trying to seem nonchalant. 

"Out. Now." I held the door open as all three of them rushed out while everyone made themselves comfortable around the room.

"Holy shit you guys are in for it." Henrik sighed as I sat down on my bed next to him.

"What about you two?"

"We checked in with the headmaster when we got in and he told us we would be exempt from everything because we weren't on campus." Helena replied.

"Do you think anyone will spill?" Luca.

"The ones who just drank or smoked weed wouldn't, they have nothing to lose. The ones with the coke though..."

"Everyone knows it was us but they have no proof." I shrugged.

"Does anyone know about the pranks from this morning?" Henrik asked.

"I didn't tell anyone." Luca answered honestly.

"Xavier knew I was up to something but I didn't tell him what."

"Still, though, that's enough evidence to pin it on you."

"Especially with your history of pranks." Helena added, not helping.

"He's my boyfriend, though, he wouldn't snitch on me."

"Are you sure? Like Helena said, the ones who did coke would be most likely to talk because they could get expelled. You don't think he wouldn't tell in order to not take a drug test? I know I-"

"Enough, Luca!" I snapped. Would he? Helena knew the thoughts going through my mind and walked over, sitting down and putting a comforting arm around me.

"Regardless of your thoughts or what Luca says, you should still talk to him and make sure he doesn't tell." I sighed before nodding in agreement.

I needed to talk to Xavier to make sure he wouldn't tell, but he wasn't the one I was worried about. This morning I told Saint exactly what I did. I don't know if he did any hard drugs, or if he would talk just to get me kicked out, but I was definitely worried about him being a loose end. I needed to talk to him too. I don't care if I have to bribe him, I'll do anything.

We all settled in a worried silence, thoughts racking each of our brains.

My phone rang, causing us all to jump and stare at it as if it was a bomb. I picked it up and read the name, looking at all of the nervously.

"If any of you want to kill me, now's your chance." I hoped they would put me out of my misery, but no one made a move. 

I sighed, sliding my thumb across the screen and answering the call.

"Hey, Dad..."

---------------------

Two chaps will be out tomorrow. I love you besties!!! Comment and Vote!