A Long Waited Reunion

-Quick note I'm happy to announce That this is probably gonna be the second to last chapter of this book!

This has been a super long journey for me and I'm kinda sad to bring it to a end but most definitely will be making more stories in the future, anyways enjoy!-

•Chapter 28•
•Y/n's Pov•

It had been awhile since Ashley left for art school and everything went back to the way it was.

I couldn't help but think it was wrong, at least without her but we can't be disappointed forever.

Larry had been teaching me to paint more and we've just kinda went back to what we used to do in high school.

High school wasn't the best I mean I couldn't experience prom and well I almost lost some friends but that's in the past.

Sal and I were actually planning on moving in together and as for Chug and Maple they already moved out themselves with Soda.

I don't blame them though they've started a family which we all saw coming.

Larry decided he didn't really want a relationship, he said he wanted to start his own small art business and I'm gonna support him on it.

Neil and Todd also moved into together out of the city, they decided it be best after the whole incidents that happened here.

•3rd Person•

-Y/n Face <3-
*** *** ****
Sal:Hey love, u busy tday?

Y/n: Nope, just snackin, whts up?

Sal: oky g00d! I had a idea of wht we could do tday.

Y/n: I'm listening good sir ಠಿ_ಠ

Sal: well I cnt tell u it's suppose 2 B a surprise, duh

Y/n: Oh come on :/ pleaseeeeee

Sal: nope,but just meet me outside the apartments at 8 yh? Just trust me, okay :D

Y/n: fineee

Sal: g00d, cya!

Y/n sat on their bed head empty staring at their phone.

"Where could sal want to go at 8 at night?" Y/n though to themselves.

Quite odd for sal to wanna go anywhere but then again he's been more social lately and usually up at ungodly hours.

Well to pass time you could go see Larry and maybe speak to some of the neighbors who still live in Addison Apartment.

You got up from your bed and out some shoes on a head out.

The first person you could think of to speak to was Robert which was the only other person on the 4th floor besides sal, Henry, your mom and yourself.

Mrs. Sanderson died the night Sal moved here and Herman killed himself from how lonely he was without her.

It was sad to think about but at least they were together.

You knocked on Roberts door and greeted him.

"Hey Rob, how have ya been?" You asked.

"All good dude, I'm planning on moving in with my girlfriend soon, I'm gonna miss this place." Rob said placing his things in boxes.

"Were gonna miss you even more, your like family to us y'know." You said helping him.

"Yeah but I'll definitely come visit you all, when you move!" Robert said placing the lasts of his things in a small box.

"Well I should probably start putting my stuff in the car, cya y/n and be safe ,you and everyone else." Robert said.

"Yeah, cya out there Robert" you hugged each other one last time and left his apartment.

Next was the third floor which DJ, Azaria, Sierra and David.

You knocked on the no longer college students door and let yourself in.

"Hey guys, how have you guys been." You asked.

"All good we've been having lots of reunions with some of our former classmates." CJ said.

"Yeah, it's been awesome!" Azaria said.

"Just like old times" Sierra said.

"Well I'm glad you guys are doing great. I thought I come by to say hello since I'll be moving out of this place with sal soon." You said sitting down.

"I'm glad your relationship ship is going so well, it seems you guys have never had a fight or anything." Azaria said.

"That's pretty impressive especially for how long you've two been together." CJ said drinking a soda.

"Yeah, I'm surprised myself, but I'm happy non the less." You said standing up.

"Well, I better get outta here cya guys around, yeah?" You said.

"Yeah cya!" They all said.

Last person on this floor is David and his "Wife" Sara.

You guys haven't talked in awhile, he never comes out of his apartment.

You knock on Davids door waiting for a response.

" whoz iz it? " David said peaking out the door frame.

"It's me David, y/n?" You said waving.

"Oh hey y/nz sorryz I didn't recognize youz for a second." David said standing outside of the door now.

"Yeah sorry I've been busy I guess, I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and uh how has Sara been?" You asked David.

" sHez been a lil sickz lately so I haz to go take carez of her bye bye now." He said closing the door.

You stare at the door blankly but walk back to the elevator.

"Okay then.. " you said.

You went all the way to the first floor since nobody lives on the second floor anymore besides Todd's parents but it's better to keep your distance.

You knocked on Mr.Addisons Door, the last person on this floor.

"Yes? Oh hello My Dear Y/n! how are you?" Addison said.

"Oh hi Mr.Addison! I'm good just wanted see how you've been." You said smiling.

"I've been a little lonely down here with so many people leaving but good other wise." He said.

"Well I'm glad and down worry, I'm sure there will be more people that would move in here." You said but in your mind after all the deaths here it's unlikely.

"Yes I sure hope so.. " he said before going back into his apartment.

Last person to see was Larry and you had already killed about a hour and a half.