Traitor

•Chapter 24•
                         •3rd Person•

After the "Bologna Incident" Ashley, Larry, Y/n and Sal were still a little disturbed.

They all decided not to tell anyone about it and just keep it to themselves.

They couldn't trust anyone else to tell and if they could nobody would believe them

The four of them each have interesting stories to their life.

Some that are known some not.

People's stories are always the most interesting to learn.

So why not we go into someone's story today.

Y/n L/n a currently 17 yr old. Who lives in Addison Apartments with their friend group and boyfriend.

-Flash Back 2 yrs ago-

Y/n was a young child, no siblings, their father left them at a young age, and mother was a alcoholic.

The only thing they had were Larry and Their boyfriend Liam.

Y/n and Liam had been together for a few months.

Y/n's first relationship it was all they could want, was someone to love.

Larry supported them but we're very cautious of Liam,but he liked seeing Y/n smile.

Recently Liam hadn't been talking to Y/n Lately, they would get into small arguments and he started hanging around some new girl.

Y/n didn't approach him about It though, they knew something was wrong but they couldn't except it.

Larry told them letting go was the best choice, he was right.

That's when it all happened.

When you would bring up the girl he would just say your being paranoid.

That's when you called it quits.

The relationship you tried to keep together.

It was funny that he went right to here as soon as you both called it quits.

You could only of scold yourself for not thinking this over before got attached.

He will never felt sorry for the way you hurt no matter what.

He talked to her while you were together and it only took him two weeks.

Guess it was just the wrong time to fall in love with someone

They knew nothing in the world ever lasted, but he fooled them for a while.

And in the end they realized no matter how much history the the two shared, there was never going to be a future

Now they became what they were to start with, strangers.

Strangers that will never understand each other.

"You promised me the moon while you fell for another star..."

Guess he didn't cheat but he's still a
Traitor.

(Hello! Hope you enjoyed this short chapter of Y/ns Backstory sorry I haven't posted in awhile I had no motivation but I'm back now :D if you would like to keep up with me you can follow my tt-  @vixxface)