A Real Confession

(Currently writing this at 10pm so don't mind any mistakes. By the time this posts it might be the next day but anyway enjoy!)

                      •Chapter 16•
                        •Y/ns pov•

I woke up from a pretty deep sleep this morning.

Yesterday I was hanging out with maple and we went shopping at the mall.

I never would of thought she would have such a different style in clothing's and stores.

But anyway, I should probably get ready since we have school today.

                     ~Time Skip~
                     •3rd person•

After finishing breakfast and your morning essentials, y/n walked out the door and was welcomed to a small note taped on the front door.

They picked it up and read it but confused as to who it may be from as there is no name.

The handwriting looked familiar, but you couldn't our your finger on it.

They were also pretty shocked as to why someone would have a crush on them and who.

Y/n didn't have any friends besides the small group that lives in the apartment building with them.

Maybe it was just a prank or some type of get back from Ashley.

Y/n decided to just brush it off and meet with the others, maybe ask larry or sal about it.

As you walk out the front doors your met with larry, todd and sal.

"Morning guys!" You said joining them

"Good morning y/n" Sal said smiling at you through his mask

"Hello y/n" Todd said giving you a small wave.

"Mornin dude, you seem happier than usual.." Larry said squinting at you like a idiot.

"Well, I got a interesting letter on my door today"

"Oh, what type of letter?" Catching Todd's attention.

"Well honestly I'm not sure if it's a prank or not, but it seems like a love letter" You said showing the boys.

"Is there a name on it?" Larry said investigating the letter.

"Nah, wish there was though. It would make this a lot easier. What do you think sal?" You look over to the boy who seemed a bit nervous.

"Oh I uh- think maybe they were just.. nervous to tell you in person is all, yeah." Sal said awkwardly

Larry gave sal a glace as if he knew something you didn't but you didn't take notice.

"Well maybe we can figure it out during lunch or after school." Todd suggested.

"Yeah sounds good" The rest of the group agreed.

As the conversation ended the bus came to a halt in front of the bus stop.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Gizmo~

Larry and Sal decided to stay behind as Todd and y/n met up with chug and maple at the lunch table.

"You wrote that note, didn't ya?" Larry said with a carefree tone.

"H-huh, what are you taking about?" Sal said playing dumb but also nervous as hell.

"Oh come dude, it's so obvious nobody has handwriting like that but you." Larry said giving sal a playful push.

"Give me a break. It was the best thing I could come up with." Sal said kicking at the ground.

"Listen dude, I know it's hard to confess feelings but it's now or never. You just have to be confident is all. Don't doubt your self." Larry said giving sal a later on the back.

"Well look who's all inspirational today."

"I'm serious! I want you and y/n to be together just as bad as anyone else just do it today sal, while you still have a chance."

"Yeah, thanks larry. I'll do it, today. I promise" Sal said beaming at larry.

"Good, now get your ass out there before the bell rings, good luck dude!"

"Thanks!" Sal said while running to the cafeteria.

                        •Sals Pov•

I was practically shaking the more I got towards the door.

I opened the door looking around the cafeteria until I saw them.

The person who I was gonna confess to, right now.

I saw maple and chug look over to me smiling while y/n was distracted on their phone.

This was it I walked over to them.

Maple and chug giggling not trying to hide it.

I tapped y/n's shoulder.

Here we go, they turned around.

"Oh hey sal, where ya been?"

"Oh uh just talking to larry. Could I.. Talk to you for a second?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be back you guys."

"Take your time" Maple said smiling widely.

"So what's up, did something happen?"

"Oh No, nothing bad. I just wanted to uh, kinda tell you something important.

The two sat against the walk in the basketball court.

" Y/n I really enjoy hanging out with you all the time and I'm really glad I have a best friend like.."

"Yeah I enjoy hanging out with you to, I mean when larry or anyone else is busy you seem to make me feel less lonely" Y/n said smiling at you.

"I really so enjoy being friends and all but.. I just don't think I wanna be friends anymore."

You were practically sweating a whole river.

"Oh... What do you mean, do you not wanna be friends anymore? Did I, do something wrong? Y/n said begining to worry.

"Wait, no no I don't mean that in a bad way I mean I like you like, really like you"

It just escaped out your mouth.

Guess that's what you get for panicking.

"Oh well.. Sal I"

Cliff hanger?

Nah I'm just fucking with ya 💀

"I like you to sal. I always have but, I guess it was pretty obvious huh."

"Yeah kinda,I'm just glad to get it off my chest y'know."

"To be honest,I had a feeling you were gonna do this. Your hand writing it pretty obvious." Playfully laughing at you.

"Oh,Well at least it's a real confession" You said joining y/n laughing.