You Love Me?

•Chapter 25•

                         •3rd Person•

A week had passed since the Bologna Incident, more or less of the group had gotten over it.

There would be times where Ashley would still considering telling someone about it, but after sal explained not to, she got over it.

Y/n and Sal had been getting more closer than ever as well.

I mean yeah they haven't seen his face yet or neither of them had said "Love".... Or maybe so?

                        My Love<3
                        *** *** ****

Sal: hey, y/n face wnna hang out tday? :p

             Y/n: yea sure! Wht ya wanna do?

Sal: hmm diner?

           Y/n: sounds good cya ina bit :D

Sal wanted to spend with Y/n but most importantly he wanted to tell them something important.

Sal may have not been a person of words but when it came to his friends and loved ones it would count the most.

He knew about Y/ns past relationship, but he wanted it to be different this time maybe they could have a future.. Together.

The two met at a small diner in town not a lot if people go to, which was nice since they both were not very social.

"Hey y/n, over here!" Sal said waving from the table

As y/n sat down they couldn't help but noticed sal dressed different.

Instead of his signature red jeans and black shirt, he had a yellow and white sweater and his hair down.

Not that it was a bad thing, they actually loved it a lot seeing sal being more comfortable with his style.

"I like your new sweater sal, looks good on ya!" Y/n said smiling.

"Thanks, Lisa got it for me" sal said smiling back through his mask.

As the two were chatting the waitor brought then their menus.

"Their always adding new foods to there menu, wonder why?" Sal questioned.

"Maybe for new contents and customers?" Y/n thought

"Yeah probably, it's not a bad thing though." Sal laughed

"Have you two cuties decided what you'd like to order?" The waiter smiled brightly

"Yeah, I think I'll just get some fries" y/n said handing the menu to the waiter.

"I'll just have a vanilla milkshake" sal said also handing the waiter the menu.

"Okay I'll be with them shortly!" The waiter said walking away.

"Yknow... Y/n?" Sal begin.

"Yeah? What's up?" Y/n said looking up at sal.

"I brought you here not just to hang out but, to tell you something I think you should finally know" sal said looking into their eyes.

"Oh, okay. Well what is it?" Y/n said all attention on him.

"I know you've had a hard childhood with your mom, old friends, and your ex and you might not have ever heard it but.. I love you" sal said looking down.

"Sal... I love you too" y/n said smiling.

"I always have, just never realized it until you asked me that day to be with you.. " they said.

"I'm.. Glad I really am" sal said holding      y/ns hands.

"Okay here you guys go your Fries and shake enjoy!" The waiter said.

"Thank you!" The two said.

After they finished their food they went back to the apartments hand in hand.

Sal finally did it, he wanted to let Y/n know how much they are loved, even if they can't see it.

"Thanks for today sal, I really appreciate." Y/n said.

"Yeah, we should do it more often" sal said lifting his mask up slightly and kissing y/n.

And that's when it happened  that cold shoulder somehow became warm...

(Sorry for the late update I didn't have any inspiration or motivation until now, hope you enjoy!)