Just Like Old-times

(Just wanted to say thank you all for the support on my book so far it means so much to me and I love you all!❤enjoy this chapter!)

                     •Chapter 13•
                     •3rd person•

Y/n was sitting in their room trying to figure out what to do that day.

It was quiet only thing to be heard was the small dust of wind brushing against the window.

As if on cue y/n got a message from larry asking if they wanted to hang out with him and sal.

Y/n replied, accepting the hang out and immediately got up to change out of the pajamas they were wearing.

They then step inside the elevator sliding the card in the slot that lead to the basement.

•Y/ns Pov•

You greet Lisa giving her a hug before walking into larry's room seeing the two boys playing a video game competitively like usual.

You sit on the bed behind them, not even noticing you as you tap larry's shoulder making him jump.

"Hell yeah I win!" Sal said jumping up in the air

"Oh come on, that's not fair y/n snuck up behind me! Fucking ninja." Larry said ruffling my hair flopping on the bed.

"Not my fault your such a scary cat"

We all then burst out laughing just like old times.

You realized it had been weeks since you guys actually hung out.

You missed it.

"How about we order pizza and play some video games or a movie" Larry suggested

"That sounds good. Wanna help me pick out a movie y/n?" Sal turned to me.

"Sure,just make sure it's not scary. Larry probably can't handle it." You said teasing the boy.

"Hey! I can handle a scary move" Larry said rolling his eyes as he picked his phone up to order.

You and sal both decided on the movie Demon Busters.

As you put the tape in the projector Larry walks over after finishing up the order.

You kinda owed Larry this since you guys never had that movie night you planned out together the night of prom.

You sat on the bed while Larry sat on the bean bag and sal on some pillows that were on the floor.

You all had been a few minutes into the movie when, Lisa knocked on the door quietly to bring us the pizza.

We all thanked her and Larry immediately took two slices out the box almost chocking eating so fast.

"Dude slow down, we can't afford your hospital bill" Sal said while laughing

"I can't help it I haven't eaten all day" Larry said his mouth still filled with food.

"Your ridiculous" rolling my eyes dramatically

"But ya love me" Larry said pulling both sal and I into a group hug.

"Yeah,your right about that"

Continuing watching the movie you wouldn't have it any other way.

You missed this feeling, just the three of you.

It was just like old times except this time it was never gonna change.