Friends?

Chapter 2

SALS POV•

As y/n and I headed to the elevator I noticed there was yellow tape across a door and a police man standing there as still as a statue with a slight irritated facial expression,I was really curious about it but I decided I'll ask y/n about the scene later .

Y/n pushed the 3rd floor and we headed down.

It was a few seconds of silence with some weird elevator music that I could tell irritated them, it was kinda cute.

The elevator doors opened and y/n grabbed my hand and we headed out.

"This is the 3rd floor the only people on this floor is the College kids, chug and David.

"There all pretty cool actually you can find chug by the vending machine most of the time in the basement and the college kids and David usually stay in their apartment".

I nodded and we headed back to the elevator.

After y/n showed me all the apartment floors except five, for some reason they inserted a card inside a slot in the elevator and we headed down, I'm guessing this is where their friend Larry stays.

" This is the basement where Larry and his mom Lisa live there really nice and she also is the maintenance here, so if you need help with anything you can ask her! "

"Oh okay, I will" I said

They knocked on the door and a kinda tall women with long brown hair opened the door, I'm guessing this is Lisa.

"Oh y/n it's good to see you! It looks like you've brought a friend with you yeah? "

"Hi Mrs. Johnson and yeah this is Sal he's new here and I was just showing him around."

"Oh well it's very nice to meet you Sal, I'm sure you, y/n, and Larry will all get along and be great friends! "

"It's nice to meet you as well, and thank you for the nice greeting" I gave her a small wave.

We then headed inside to a door that said keep out on it.

There was loud music coming from inside.

"LARRY I'M COMING IN" Y/n yelled

We walked in on a long brown haired boy head banging to the rock music that was playing.

"Hey Larry"

No response

"Ello larry"

Still no response

"HELLO EARTH TO LARRY"

"Oh hey y/n"He then turns the music off.

"for Fucks sake Larry took you that long to get your attention" they gave a slight eye roll

"Sorry I was listening to the new song Sanity Falls just put out today"

I watched as the two talked for a little before I tugged at the hem of y/ns shirt to get their attention they then looked at me with confusion then came to realize.

"OH Larry I forgot to introduce you! This is sal, he's a friend I met today he just moved in."

"Nice to meet you dude, the names Larry"

He reached his fist out and I did as well

"Nice to meet you to"

"I can tell we are all gonna get along great" Y/n said with excitement in their voice

Friends?...

(Heyo! Sorry took me a little bit to post the 2nd chapter schools got me on the edge today's chapter was a little short my apologies but hope you enjoy the story so far!)