If I Fall For You

•Chapter 15•
                         •Sal's Pov•

I was lying on Larry's bed staring at the ceiling spaced out.

Larry invited me over to hang out but also to tell me something that seemed important.

I turned to him seeing he is painting at his canvas looking concentrated .

The only time larry is really serious about anything is when he's doing art or in a serious situation.

"So Larry what'd you wanna talk about? " I sat up from the bed.

He turned to me with a devious grin on his face making me kinda nervous.

Larry is a weird dude but this grin was something he would give when it has something to do with secrets.

"Oh I think you know why I have brought you here today Mr. Lover boy" He placed down his paint brush.

"Why am I not surprised"

"Dude it's been a whole month when are you gonna tell them! It's driving me and everyone else crazy"

"Everyone Else?"

"Yeah well it's kinda obvious you both like each other. Todd was telling me about how you act so different around y/n"

"It's not that I don't wanna tell them, it's just I'm worried if I fall for them, it might end up the same situation with ash"

"Don't bring yourself down like that man y/n is nothing like her."

"I've only been in one relationship in my whole life Larry, and well it has changed me a little bit considering at that point I've never fell in love"

"I just don't wanna change in a bad way if I fall in love, again."

"Don't worry dude, I'm sure you won't change at all."

" All you have to do is be yourself that's what y/n loves about you the most.. "

"How do you know that?"

"It may not seem like it, but they talk about you all the time."

"Your personality is the main thing they seems to really enjoy."

"If your not ready to tell them in person, improvise." 

"Now go on I gotta clean this place up before mom comes home and kills me. "Larry said pushing me out the door."

"Cya dude"

"Oh okay see ya later larry-"

And with that I was standing in front of the door.

What did he mean by improvise?

How could someone improvise a confession.

Text? No. Call? No. Art? A little cringe, no.

Hm maybe writing it down would work.

Maybe it can be like that one scene in The Matrix larry and I watch.

Yeah writing a letter won't be bad.

I headed up to my apartment, grabbed a paper and pen out of my dad's room and began to think of what to write.

It had been a couple minutes and all you had written down was "dear y/n".

This seemed like a pathetic idea but it had to be done so you continued to write.

You finally finished it.

The note that you were gonna tape on to y/n's door today.

It was a live or die situation for you but no time to be a pussy now.

You look at the note one more time as you tape it on the door and walk away

You could only hope for the best.

"I guess falling for someone can be a risky thing, but it's all worth it."