The Bologna Incident pt.6

TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE!
•Chapter 23•
•3rd Person•

As the three walked into the first bedroom they were met with a foul smell, a trash can filled with diapers and...

"Mr.Packerton!" Y/n said pointing to the bed across the room.

"Uh, Mr. Packerton? Hello?" Sal said trying to get a response.

"I don't think he hears you." Larry said.

"Your right, Looks like he's in some kind of vegetative state." Sal said.

"Man this is fucked up.." Larry said.

"And definitely where that rancid smell is coming from." Y/n replied.

"Let's get a quick look around and then get out of here." Sal insisted.

As the group looked around there were newspapers on the wall for Missing People and the death of Mr. packerton.

"If Mr. Packerton is dead, who's laying in the bed?" Sal asked.

"What I want to know is why the hell are there so many shit filled diapers in here? Like, seriously. Like what the fuck?" Larry said covering his nose.

"I know what you mean, this apartment is making me really nauseous." Y/n said

"You don't think she uses the, no, no never mind. I don't wanna think about it." Larry said backing away from the diaper filled bin.

"I think if the mystery ingredient was human shit, Todd would have seen signs of that in the bologna." Sal said.

"Yeah, I guess your right, let's just hurry out of here" y/n said.

As Larry decided to stand by the door and Y/n reading the newspaper of Mr. Packerton death, Sal decided to examine him.

"Are you Mr. Packerton?" Sal asked.

"Blink if you can hear me, hello?" Sal said trying to get his attention

Sal noticed his gearboy was lighting up and as soon as he pressed the button a disturbing pile of flesh popped up that formed into Mr. Packerton.

"Help me." He said.

"How can you... Are you dead?" Sal asked.

"I am in between. Suffering for what seems like an eternity." Packerton said.

"Did Ms. Packerton do this to you?" Sal asked.

"We were in love once. Or something I thought. Yes, this is her doing." Packerton said

"How can we help?" Sal said

"Unplug this horrid machine. " he said.

"But... Wouldn't that?" Sal hesitated.

"It will end my suffering, please child... " packerton pleaded.

"Okay... " sal hesitated but eventually pulled the plug.

"I hope that was the right think to do." Sal said.

"It was.. You did the right thing sal" y/n said placing their hand on Sal's shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so I just-"

Before sal could finish they all here a door unlocking.

"Oh shit! She's back!" Larry said.

"Quick behind the dresser!" Y/n said.

They all shuffled their way behind the dresser.

"If we don't make it out alive I... I love you guys. " Larry whispered.

"We love you to, man." Sal said

"Your the best brother figure I've ever had yknow?" Y/n said.

"Same to you lil bud. " Larry said.

As the sound not the door opened Larry covered the two waiting for what might happened.

"Hey, sorry to ruin the moment but what the hell is this place?" Ashely said.

"Ashley! You scared the crap out of us! " sal said

"I almost pissed myself! " y/n said still startled.

"What the hell dude!" Larry said.

"I can see that." Ash said.

"I thought you had to watch Benjamin." Sal said.

"My dad come back early so I thought I come over. Sorry I startled you guys i-" Ash stopped.

"Is that.... Mr. Packerton?!? " ash said.

"It was him, he's gone now. He's finally at peace sal said.

" Damn" was all ash could say

"Please don't tell me THIS is what's going into the bologna" ash said staring at the pile of crap.

"I hope not." Y/n said.

"I don't know, there's still one more room we need to go in before we leave." Sal said.

"Oh hey! While we were hiding I found this key under the dresser." Larry said

"Nice, this might open the bedroom! " sal said.

"Anything to get out of this room" ash said.

All four of them then walked out the room, and walked to the last room they haven't checked the second bedroom.

Sal inserted the key in the door and surprisingly opened.

"We're in!" Sal said as they all entered the room

As they entered they were met by blood, a cooler, papers of missing people and dangerous weapons you would see in a work shop.

"What in the... " Larry said.

"Oh my god!" Y/n said.

"... " sal had nothing to say.

"Holy cow!" Ash said.

"It looks like some kind of slaughter factory in here" sal said looking around

As sal looked at the cooler there was a code on it.

Luckily he remembered the code from the desk back at school.

As he opened it everyone was on the verge of throwing there guts up.

There were skins of faces and body parts, eyeballs, and organs in general covered in blood.

Larry threw up y/n joined him, while ash was just speechless and Sal just looking over everything.

"We... We're in way over our heads here... We need to get help" ash stuttered out.

"There are no bones." Sal said.

"What?" Y/n said still sick holding their stomach.

"There aren't any bones in here, it's all just.... Meat." Sal pause at the last word while rubbing y/ns back for comfort.

"Dude, no, come on" Larry said but interrupted by throwing up again.

After everyone took a quick break from the sight Larry spoke up.

"Ash is right, we should get help." Larry said.

"Don't you see? There is no one who can help us. Everytime something happens here it's covered up. " sal said.

"We can't tell the cops or our parents they'd never believe us." Sal finished.

"Then what do we do? " Y/n asked.

"I don't know man things are just getting worst." Larry said.

"I don't think I'll ever look at bologna the same... " sal said.