I sit in my room and admire how pretty this outfit makes me look when a knock in the door interrupts me

I open the door and see Ace sanding there. In a nice suit and tie that made him look so damn attractive and hot. Isn't that illegal? He looks at me admiring every inch of me.

"Are we leaving?" I ask. He doesn't respond. Maybe if I just. I raise my hand getting ready to smack his face. "Don't you dare." He says looking up at me. His eyes were now a stormy blue that was only filled with lust.

"I'm guessing that's a no." I say as I slam the door shut.

"Malia" He groans outside the door. What I say as I sit on my bed. I heard him say something but couldn't make it out clearly.

"Come on." he says, opening the door and holding his arm out. "So it was a yes?" I say looking up at his stormy blue eyes. "Come on" he says as he rolls his eyes.

I get up and walk to him and interlock my arm with his. He leads me to a limo that was parked in front of the house. "Ladies first" Ace says with a smirk as he opens the door. I hop in and sit on one of the many seats. He sits across from me staring at me like I might disappear if he looks away. "You do know its rude to stare Mr. Vinceair." I say as I look out the window.

"I'll stop staring once that's off your body and you're screaming my name." He says with a smirk. I feel my cheeks flush red as the car pulls out of the gateway. How long is this car ride" I ask. "Around 30 minutes" he says with a smirk still on his face.

"Yay" I say sarcastically as I try to get comfy.

"We're also picking up my friend Tray and his 2 sisters," Ace says. "Yay." I say sarcastically again.

The 10 minutes in the car were silent until we stopped and picked up his friend and his sisters. I've got to admit Trey does look cute. He's got curly black hair and is very tan. He also has nice hazel eyes. His sisters are also pretty. I feel bad that Ace is stuck with me and not one of the pretty girls.

Trey's sisters were crazy and rambouncius. A sigh of relief hit me as we pulled up to a huge mansion which I'm guessing is where the party is being held.

I hop out and follow the bright red carpet that leads into the house. As I enter the mansion the smell of booze takes over my senses.

"Champain," a woman asked as she came up to me. "No thankyou" I say, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yes please" I hear two voices shout from behind me.

Over the car ride I learned their names. Betty and Bonnie. Treys the oldest, Bonnies in the middle, and Betty is the youngest.

They both push past me and grab a cup before leaving. I see Betty look back at me and give me a smirk. In return I gave her a death glare which sent her head back so she could see where she was going.

I look back and see Ace and Trey talking.

Great. I'm at a party and am bored out of my mind. When does this party end?

Sorry for the delay. I was in the car for a long time with no service so I couldn't write. Instead of writing in the car ride I thought. I thought of many ideas and picked the best ones I came up with.

Hope you guys understand:)

Also thanks for the 200 reads it means a lot. 😁

Next part will be posted soon.

*Y'all this one was edited again* 🤣 I forgot to insert the pictures to this chapter so if your red this chapter before I published it now thats why it said PICTURES. Sorry for my mistake 😅