twenty four

"Alright." Seraphina walked back into the office, Jungkook looking up from his phone. "It's time to get ready for the vlive. What kind of pizza do you want?"

"I like chicken." Jungkook stood up as he stretched, Seraphina grabbing her tablet and put it in her bag. "And I heard there's this new chicken barbeque pizza."

"Alright." Seraphina nodded, grabbing his hand as she walked by. "Shut off the lights please."

Jungkook did as told, walking beside her as she let go of his hand. "You good Noona?"

"Yeppers." She kept her eyes on her phone, finding the number of a local pizza shop. "I'm going to get you a small pizza. Don't eat too much because we'll be going to dinner in a few hours."

"I probably will only have one or two slices." Jungkook nodded, pressing the elevator button for her. "Do you want some?"

i just love this photo lol

"No thank you." Seraphina moved to step inside the elevator, but Jungkook pulled her aside, a few people walking out first.

"Well you need to eat something." Jungkook tugged on her arm lightly, them able to walk inside the elevator now.

"I don't really want to." She half smiled, Jungkook not accepting her answer. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as Jungkook pulled out his own phone, looking something up. "What are you doing?"

"Ordering something for you." Jungkook didn't look up from his phone.

"Okay fine." Seraphina put her hand over Jungkook's phone and pressed the dial button on her phone. "Just give me a second-Hello, I'd like to place an order."

Jungkook smiled and patted her hand, it still on his phone. He turned it off and slid it in his pocket, Seraphina talking to the pizza man.

'Mission accomplished.'

-

"You ready?" Seraphina asked Jungkook, walking into the Vlive room with her box of food. Seraphina looked up at Jungkook and sighed. "Kook, you have pizza sauce all over your face."