fourteen

"Ooo, breakfast again?" Seraphina said tiredly as she walked downstairs, Jungkook turning around to smile at her.

"Good morning!" He sang, in a great mood. "Did I wake you?"

 "Did I wake you?"

"Nope." Seraphina yawned and sat at the counter. "Do you need help with anything?"

"I got it." Jungkook smiled and slid her a cup of coffee. "It took a few minutes to figure out your coffee machine, but I got it."

"You should come over more often." Seraphina chuckled, taking a sip of her coffee. "Eggs and toast? A five star meal."

"They're almost ready!" Jungkook stated proudly. "I hope you don't mind me using your food. I didn't want to ask because you were sleeping..." Jungkook smiled nervously, holding a piece of bread in his hand.

"No of course I don't mind." Seraphina reassured. "Thank you for making food."

"Thank you for letting me spend the night." Jungkook turned back around to the eggs. 'And sleeping in your bed,,, again.'

Seraphina hummed, Mika jumping onto the stool beside her, Kyu still asleep in this room. She pulled out her phone, going to the schedule for today.

Oh,

"Hey Kook," Seraphina sat up a little, Jungkook humming, glancing over his shoulder. "Can I tell you your schedule today?"

"Of course." Jungkook's smile never faded this morning. He was happily making eggs, making sure they were burnt, the bread in the toaster, everything going smoothly.

"You have to go to the doctor's today for your check-up on your medicine." Seraphina looked at the time. "It's in two hours."

"Oh." Jungkook's smile faded. "You know about that."

"I do." Seraphina nodded and stood up, taking the toast out of the toaster, it about to burn. She grabbed a small bottle. "Can you read that for me?"

Jungkook took the bottle and squinted to read. "Zoloft." A flicker of recognition flashed onto Jungkook's face. "Wait..."

"I have depression too Kook." Seraphina took the bottle back, Jungkook's eyes watching her carefully. "And I take the same kind of prescription as you." She took out a pill and carried that with the glass of water back to her chair. "Almost everyone is on medication. Jin even takes medicine for his anxiety."

"Really?" Jungkook asked in shock.

Seraphina nodded, taking her pill. "He got into an accident as a child and has some PTSD, but he hasn't had an episode in years." Seraphina finished her water. "So please don't feel weird or different for taking pills that are going to help you. And don't feel ashamed either. I'm not judging you and neither should anyone else."

"I just don't think the pills are really helping." Jungkook flipped the eggs, them almost done.

"That's okay." Seraphina nodded, taking another drink of her coffee. "It takes a while for them to show noticeable improvements. And maybe they already are, you just don't see it."