five

"Hey Jungkook," Seraphina smiled, standing beside him as he stretched, about to start his twenty-minute run. "Guess what?"

Jungkook stood up, smiling, his hair pushed back with a headband. "What?"

"Begin is back on the charts." Seraphina smiled, watching his face light up. "You're in the top twenty."

"Really?!" Jungkook raised his voice, his mouth open with a wide smile, eyes wide. "You're serious??!"

Seraphina nodded quickly, her own smile as wide as it could be. Jungkook whooped in victory and hugged Seraphina, spinning her around. "Okay okay!" She laughed, being spun around still.

Kyu barked and jumped around, doing a few spins, sensing the happy news.

"This is the best night ever!" Jungkook set her down, Seraphina stumbling with her balance. "Come on! Let's do this run and then I'll buy us a treat!"

And he ruan off, jumping occasionally.

"Wait! Jungkook!" Seraphina quickly put Kyu's leash on her wrist and a smaller bag in the front basket. "Jungkook you can't-"

She quickly started to pedal, Kyu running beside her as they finally caught up to Jungkook.

"I'll race you Noona!"

"No-"

-

Seraphina sat in the break room while Jungkook took a shower. They were at the company because well,

"I like showering here because then I don't have to use my water at home which means I have to pay less in bills."

"Jungkook you're a millionaire."

"There's free water here I am gonna use it."

Seraphina's phone dinged, her looking at her phone immediately. It was instinct at this point, all the emails she was receiving, calls, texts, it was just needed.''

Jin - I forgot to mention, look on page 29 in the purple binder

Sera - Oh I'm getting to know Jungkook, don't worry

Jin - No, this isn't something he's going to tell you about right away.

Jin - Look on page 29

Seraphina glanced down the hall where the showers were. She could still hear the music Jungkook was playing.

"Alright," she mumbled, pulling out the purple binder and finding page 29.

Her heart dropped.

*TRIGGER WARNING *

Medical Diagnosis

Jeon Jungkook's Mental Illnesses

- Depression

- Social Anxiety

- Extreme Low Self-Esteem

Depression : Patient has admitted to self-harm and suicidal thoughts. Patient has hinted that he has attempted, but no definite response. Patient overthinks and gets in his head too much. Horrible media posts greatly affect.

Social Anxiety - Several sexual assaults, harassments, and abuses in past and in current events are the cause of this illness. Several doctors suspect Patient was close to rape. Cannot function in public alone. Severe panic attacks in public alone. Very dangerous to Patient's mental health.

Extreme Low Self-Esteem - Patient admits he sees himself as an overweight human. Hates everything about himself and does not like talking about it. Not much information was revealed, but it was obvious. Extreme.