thirty four

Jungkook walked into Seraphina's office, texting someone on his phone as he walked in. It was one o'clock and he was bored of being in his studio and practicing vocals, so he came up here to annoy Sera into buying him lunch.

"Yo Noona-" Jungkook looked up from his phone, seeing a blonde girl with her back to him, hanging up little fairy lights on Sera's desk. "Oh sorry," Jungkook went back to the door, frowning softly. "I thought you were my Noona." Jungkook opened the door again, a giggle that sounded just like Sera's echoing in the room.

"Kook, come here." The blonde girl stood up and turned to Jungkook, smiling at him.

Jungkook turned around again, his jaw dropping as he saw Sera's face, her being the blonde girl. "YOU'RE BLONDE??"

"Do you like it?" Seraphina smiled widely, fluffing her hair as Jungkook hurried to her, eyes wide

"Do you like it?" Seraphina smiled widely, fluffing her hair as Jungkook hurried to her, eyes wide. "I got it done around 9:30."

Jungkook smiled in awe, staring at her. "God you're so beautiful."

"Really?" Seraphina blushed, staring at him. "You think it looks good?"

"You look unreal!" Jungkook laughed, touching her hair gently. "Like, you're an anime character or something."

"Thank you." Seraphina smiled, pulling her hair over her shoulder. "I wanted a change. I'm really glad you approve of it. You'll probably be seeing it the most."

Jungkook stared at her, admiring her silently, unable to stop smiling or staring.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Seraphina hit his shoulder lightly, Jungkook smiling wider, watching as her face grew even more red.

"Admiring you." He sang softly, Seraphina's heart beating faster, his eyes finally leaving. "Your hair is perfect. ARMY will go crazy over you."

"ARMY?" Seraphina frowned, Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"The majority of them are major simps for you." Jungkook snorted, laying down on the couch. "You didn't know?"

"No?" Seraphina sat on his legs, Jungkook smiling down at her. "Why would they? I'm just your manager."

"The hottest manager in the kpop community." Jungkook's eyes widened briefly, Seraphina covering her face in embarrassment. "Th-that's what they've been saying. Which I agree with completely-I-I mean, uhm, yeah, uh, other managers are usually old and gross and-and you're not gross, I mean, you're old but definitely not gross!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly, Seraphina laughing at his little rant.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm gross." She smiled fondly at him, Jungkook giving her a cheesy smile and a thumbs up. "Oh guess what!" She stumbled after getting up from sitting on his legs.

"Careful." Jungkook chuckled, following her with his eyes. He watched her smile brightly, doing a little dance as she dragged a huge box over to him. "What did you order?" Jungkook finally sat up, Seraphina giggling happily.