sixteen

sera's face reveal will be at the end!!

"Noona." Jungkook crouched beside Seraphina, all dressed and ready for the day. "Noona~" He sang, rubbing Kyu's head.

 "Noona~" He sang, rubbing Kyu's head

Right, Kyu was on Sera. She laid on her back, Kyu on her stomach, both sound asleep.

"Noona, it's time to wake up." Jungkook poked her face gently, Seraphina groaning softly, moving her face away from him.

"What time is it?" She asked all groggily.

"Ten thirty." Jungkook looked at his watch.

"What?!" Seraphina sat up quickly, Jungkook falling backwards, Kyu barking and tumbling off. "Why did I sleep so late??"

"I-I don't know!" Jungkook laughed, watching Seraphina get up, grabbing her phone. "I didn't have anything to do today. I checked. It's Sunday today."

"Right, right." Seraphina stopped, rubbing her hand against her forehead. "You just have... nothing, right?"

"Yep!" Jungkook jumped up from the floor. "It's Sunday Funday!"

"Right." Seraphina smiled, setting her phone back down. "Funday."

"I picked up breakfast!" Jungkook skipped over to the counter, holding up two boxes. "Ta daaaa."

"I'm not much of a breakfast person." Seraphina yawned, Jungkook's face dropping in disappointment. "But it's you, so I'd love to have it."

Jungkook smiled again and slid her the box, a drink following. "I don't know your coffee order, so I just got you a hot coffee, because I know you've mentioned you like them more than cold ones."

"That's correct." Seraphina smiled, taking a sip of the coffee. "Thank you very much." She looked over at his Echo Show, seeing the date. "Hey, your birthday is in two days."

"Oh it is?" Jungkook looked over at the Show, shrugging. "I guess so."

"You're turning 21! That's really exciting!" Searphina elbowed him gently, Jungkook smiling softly. "An adult!"

"I'm already twenty." Jungkook rolled his eyes, shoving half a pancake in his mouth. "Already an adult."

"An official adult." Seraphina waved her fork around, a strawberry on the other end. "You get to renew your driver's licenses and everything!" Seraphina chuckled to herself. "I remember when I turned 21. I went out drinking with my friends and then I bought a fish while I was drunk and then I remember losing it... We left it at the park."

Jungkook laughed. "How do you forget a fish??"

"I don't know!" Seraphina laughed as well. "My brother had to drag me into the car cause Jin was drunk too!"

"Oh boy." Jungkook chuckled, swallowing his milk. "You have a brother?"

Seraphina slowed her chewing, heart quickening. 'I said too much.' "Do you want to do anything special for your birthday? I know you can't drink, but... I can-OH!" She sat up excitedly, eyes bright. "I can-oh my gosh this would be so good- I can, well, we can bake a cake and during your birthday VLive, you can decorate it!"