The Right Decision?

Anti was actually . . frozen.

His face hurt after Jackie's punch. Even without Mia's help, he was still pretty strong now.

Chase held Mia on the floor, hugging her and trying to comfort her.

He heard a ringing in his ears. He felt like he'd get sick right there on the floor. A little of Mia's blood dripped on the hardwood from Anti's attack on her.

Henrik was looking over her. It was just a nick on her neck. That was it. Nothing dangerous. But then why did Anti feel this way?!

Seeing her like this . . . .

Terrified of him.

"Hey!" Jackie forced Anti on his feet, fire in his eyes, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? HUH?! ANSWER ME!"

Anti couldn't tear away his eyes from Mia, though. So scared.

Anti felt his chest constricting. Suffocating him.

"I . . . . . M-mia . . .I . .. "

The girl heard her name from his lips and just barely looked over at him. Chase helped her to stand up and it got quiet in the room.

Anti tried taking a step forward but her instincts took over and she flinched, stepping away behind Chase.

"N- . . .I . . I didn't mean . . . I didn't mean it! I swear!" Anti wasn't ignorant. He knew what this meant. And if he already fucked up so bad, he was gonna be thrown out for sure.

'Why am I like this?! I just constantly fuck myself over every time! Losing control like a fucking child!'

They could see Anti struggling but no one knew really what to do.

"I uh . .I'm gonna go call Sean" Marvin spoke up. He walked away to go get him on the phone.

Anti looked really conflicted but he knew what he had to do.

"Mia! L-look at me" he pleaded with her.

Mia wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She was scared it was just a trick. Seeing Anti freak out like that, she had never seen him lose control. And she never wanted to again.

But in this moment, he did look . . . . sincere.

She turned to look him in the eye again.

Anti shook. He had never done this before. Never had a purpose to.

"I'm sorry . . . .. I . . . . I don't know what c-came over me. .. . But it won't happen again. I swear it . . I didn't . . I didn't mean to lose control of myself." he stumbled over his words.

Henrik walked over to him, unafraid and hummed to himself, "He seems to be telling zhe truth . . ."

Jackie snarled, "So what?! I don't care about that! He could have killed Mia for fuck sake! He went over the fucking line and he shouldn't be allowed to stay here anymore. I don't care what Sean says! He can't be trusted!"

Anti flinched at that. Honestly, this was one of the times he really didn't mean to hurt anyone.

"You're right. . . "

Everyone stared at Anti, surprised but the glitch went on, "I . . went overboard and I can't be trusted. I . . I understand. But please . . . please. I'm fucking begging you now. Don't send me back out there to those creatures"

Jackie scoffed, "Oh great, now he's trying to get us to pity him, playing the victim. There are no shadow creatures! Marvin, Mia, and I saw in your head! It was just a fucking dog!"