Theo laughs at her descriptions, easily seeing both of the blokes fitting the image she was portraying. "Well, that doesn't sound fun at all! You'll have to join us on our next gambling night. Then you will see some fun drunks. What kind of drunk are you?"

Her cheeks redden as she takes another sip. "Well, I always say I am a pleasant drunk. Life of the party, really. But Harry and Ron always said I was a flirt; I disagree."

Theo spits out the swig he swore was his last one. He doesn't feel like dealing with a hangover and an undoubtedly angry blonde tomorrow. "You mean you are a horny drunk?"

Hermione's eyes widen at him in horror. "That is not what I said! I said... they said I was a flirt... not... not that."

Theo rolls his eyes, takes one final drink, and puts the cap back on the bottle. "You are a horny drunk. Never would have guessed that. Wonder if Draco would, we'll have to wager on it when he gets back."

Somehow her huge brown eyes widen at him even more.

"You wouldn't! And I am not! I just like to dance when I drink."

"And take your clothes off?"

That gets him a slap on the shoulder.

"That happened once! And it was hot in that tent due to Ronald breaking my temperature regulating box."

He almost sends his chair falling backward. "Wait, you seriously take off your clothes?! That's grand! Oh, that's grand! I am sure Ron is a huge fan of you drunk."

She slumps back into her chair. "Actually, the complete opposite. That's why I never drank at any of the house parties. He said it was disgusting how I acted when I got drunk."

Theo scrunches his eyebrows at her statement. That didn't make any sense. If he knew little about Hermione before all of this, he knew even less about Ronald Weasley. He seemed like a fine bloke. He tried too hard sometimes, but who didn't? All he knew about him was that Hermione Granger had loved him for years. Everyone knew that. And that he was best friends with Potter. When Ron's name was mentioned, it was always placed next to Harry or Hermione. Outside of her affections for the redhead, Theo knew nothing about him. So why would a guy who had a girl adoring him say something when more than likely, the show was done for him?

"No, he didn't. That doesn't make any sense."

"What doesn't?"

"A bloke that's into you saying you taking off your clothes for him would be disgusting. Especially a guy who knows he could have you if he wanted to."

He tips the bottle of firewhiskey in her direction, and she starts blushing even more.

"I hate it that everyone always talks about us like that."

"Like what?"

"Like he could just have me whenever he wanted me. It wasn't like that between us. We honestly didn't get along at first. We only became friends because of Harry and that awful troll in the bathroom during first year. He actually was sometimes horrid to me."

"This all sounds bloody familiar..." Theo says under his breath. He remembers how Draco always told the story of how his affection began for the girl across from him. Maybe Draco had more in common with the redhead than he thought? And maybe Hermione has a type.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, keep going because I still don't understand why the bloke would stop you from getting naked in front of him. He does like you, right?"

Hermione looks down at her hands in her lap and presses her thumbs together. "I... I have a lot of educated assumptions when it comes to Ronald Weasley, but he has never said that he likes me directly, if that is what you are asking. We were always too bloody busy trying to save the world."