¹⩇Sadie Sink⩇

Plot: Your father works on the set of Stranger Things.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You spent most of your time with the Stranger Things cast. You weren't an actor, you weren't that talented, but your father worked there and you couldn't be left at home. Your father worked quite an important job on set, you didn't know what, but it was important. On the first season you became a breath of fresh air for Millie; being the only other English person her age during production. You were so glad that Millie had come up to you; most of the times, on different sets, you were left alone and working with your father became boring. But the set of Stranger Things was different, everyone was welcoming and you truly felt apart of the cast even though you obviously weren't.

The second season rolled around and you were excited to be reunited with your friends. You were busy catching up on homework when you felt two hands slap onto your shoulders. "BOO!" They shouted. You jumped and slowly put your pen down before turning around. You looked at them and screamed. 

"MILLIE YOUR HAIR!" You shouted a wide grin on your face, you reached out and touched her hair 

"I feel quite offended that I didn't scare you, but my face did." She laughed as she pulled you into a hug.

"That wasn't a scream of fright that was a scream of delight." You countered.

"Yeah, yeah..." She rolled her eyes. "Y/N have you heard there's a new girl coming to set? We're not going to be the only ones!" She jumped up and down in excitement. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, a new girl? Why were you only hearing of this now?

"Have you met her yet?" You questioned excitedly. Millie shook her head.

"Not yet, but I will soon! It's a table read so you won't be able to go," she notified sadly, "I'll tell you all about her when I get back?" It wasn't really a question, Millie was planning to tell you all about her, even if you declined. 

"Mhmm, I'd love to hear about her! When's the table meeting?" You agreed nodding your head.

"Tomorrow at umm... I think one?" She smiled. You looked past her to see the boys slowly creeping up on her; Gaten had a finger to his lips signalling for you to stay quiet. You giggled quietly and continued to distract Millie. She was talkative so there wasn't much you could do but listen and nod your head. "I wonder what character she'll pl- AHHH!" Millie dropped to the ground in fright. She heard the boys burst out in laughter and came out from hiding to give them the death stare. You couldn't help but laugh.

"You should've seen your face, Millie," you grinned pulling her up, "and you three," you pointed at them, "your faces were priceless." You wiped a tear from your eye. "Woah- you're all so tall now." You gaped at the boys and marvelled at their heights.

"And you're still small." Finn observed before embracing you in a hug. "Nice to see you again." He smiled ruffling your hair. You then hugged and greeted Caleb and Gaten.

"Have you heard of the new girl joining?" You asked them and they all nodded.

"Do you know who she's going to play?" Millie jumped in.

"I think she's playing someone called Max," Caleb announced, "but I don't really know." He shrugged.

"Hey! You four, fittings!" A man shouted impatiently. Millie quickly checked her watch before grabbing the boys and running off.

"BYE Y/N! I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" She shouted as she ran. A chorus of 'bye's!' were heard from the boys. You sighed before returning to your dreaded homework.

The Next Day

You climbed out of your trailer and looked up and sighed at the sky, another sunny day without clouds. America was pretty cool. You nodded at your thoughts in agreement and basked in the sunlight. You opened your eyes, when you heard a door open, and saw a flash or red hair disappear behind it. Who was that? Did they see you? Do they think you're weird now?

You busied yourself with helping around set, collecting items, giving ideas, tech stuff, cameras. Having been around sets and production, for a while, proved you very helpful to others. You were practising editing when you heard a familiar friend shouting for you. With your headphones on Millie's voice was muffled, only slightly.

"Y/N!" She shouted.

"IN HERE!" You shouted back, startling some editors who were working in peace. You sheepishly apologized before returning to your work, music blasting through your headphones.

"That's," Millie pointed in your direction, "Y/n."

"Does she work here?" The red-head whispered.

"Nope, but her dad does and she gets bored so she helps out a bit." Millie shrugged. "And you don't have to whisper, she won't hear you." She chuckled walking towards you. The red-head nodded before following.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hi, Millie." You greeted not taking your eyes off of the computer. Your eyebrows furrowed when you heard no answer. You took off your headphones and spun around and you were met with Millie grinning and a red-head behind her. Wait, a red head? The red-head from earlier today? Oh god.

"Hi, my name's Y/N." You shyly introduced holding out your hand. The red-head stepped towards you and shook your hand, you hoped it wasn't sweaty.

"Sadie." She smiled. Your breath hitched, her voice was so soothing and she was pretty. Really, really pretty. And her hands were soft, you mentally cursed yourself for being so gay. Were you blushing? You were. At least it was a dark in the room.

"Ahem." Millie cleared her throat and you quickly pulled your hand from hers. Wow, real cool Y/N. Real cool. 

"Sorry." You awkwardly smiled.

"So, Y/N would you like to come with us to an Adele concert?" Millie invited. You couldn't, not after that, Sadie probably thinks you're really weird. She probably saw you outside looking up at the sky with your eyes closed.

"N-No it's okay. You two go, you probably need to bond. And I probably have to help around." You declined looking around the room. Millie knew it was just an excuse and she grinned at that.

"Okay, bye Y/N!" Millie waved.

"Bye, Y/N. It was nice meeting you." Sadie softly smiled before catching up to Millie. "Do you think she likes me?" Sadie asked Millie worriedly. Millie turned to look at her.

"Trust me. She likes you." Millie grinned.

A/N:

Welcome to the start of a new book! Obviously, this isn't the best, but if you requested it'd definitely be a lot better :) Please request! They don't have to be full requests; could be a line you want included or a brief description. You can either comment them here or PM me, please don't leave them in my announcements :3 Remember you can request for Sadie Sink, Max Mayfield or Ziggy Berman. Have a lovely day or night -ThisPerson

21.07.21