"That's so cool. I mumble softly. Valentino looks at me and smiles.

"I know." He comes to stand next to me and grabs my hand, out of the corner of my eye I see that he is looking at me questioningly. When I gently wrap my fingers around his hand he gets a small smile on his face. Valentino pulls me through the doors and we arrive in a large hall. The walls are beige, and there is one big marble staircase in the middle. Above in the sky hangs a glass candlestick. In the walls are all kinds of different white doors, but one door is made of iron. I wonder why. Valentino sees my gaze on the iron door and his smile disappears from his face. He comes to stand in front of me and hides my view of the door. That is suspicious.

"Come I will give you a tour, and then I will bring you to your room where you can freshen up and take a nap. Your brothers are still working, and won't be coming home today. But I have taken time off and Leonardo will be home in three hours." Explains Valentino. How many brothers do I have? I nod my head and Valentino presses his lips together, an irritated expression appears on his face, but quickly Valentino puts a smile on his face.

"You don't really talk much do you?" Jokes Valentino. I shrug my shoulders. Valentino sighs softly before holding my hand again.

"I'll show you around."

--------------

We walk up the stairs. Valentino has just shown me every room on the ground floor, every room except the one with the iron door. When I thought they were rich, I was completely wrong. They are rich, rich, rich ,rich and rich. They have an indoor swimming pool, a movie room, a bowling alley, a laser game room, a gym, an art alter and so much more!

We walk through a corridor with doors on both sides. All sorts of things are stuck to the doors. The first door is a simple white one, with the name 'Lorenzo' written on it in gold, nothing more. Over that door, the name
'Valentino' is written in gold and all kinds of golden musical notes hang around it. Valentino explained that that was his room, which I actually understood. On the other side, next to Lorenzo's door, the name 'Matteo' is written in gold. On Matteo's door there are 9 Polaroids. 3 per row, one below the other. There is all kinds of food on the pictures. Looks like Matteo likes food. About Matteo's door is a very special door. There is no name on this door, but it is completely painted. It's a sunset and it's very nicely painted. I stare at the door in fascination.

"That's what Leonardo painted, this is his room." Explains Valentino.

"It's beautiful." I mutter. Valentino nods his head.

"Yes, Leonardo is the creative one of us." He chuckles softly. I nod and we continue walking down the corridor. Next to Matteo's door is a door with the name 'Riccardo' on it in gold. Apart from that, there's nothing on it at all. Across from Riccardo's door is a door with a name on it in gold again. This time it is the name 'Alessandro.' On the door hang a few pictures of cars. On the other side, diagonally across from Alessandro's door and next to Riccardo's door is another name. But this one is not in gold like all the others, this one is in black. Confused, I frown and look questioningly at the door.

"Emilio wanted to do special." Grins Valentino behind me. I nod my head and then look at the door over Emilio. In gold-rose letters my name is written on it. There are also a few butterflies around it, also in gold-rose. I look at it with big eyes.

"This is your room, if you don't like the colour or the butterflies then you have to say so and we can change it." Says Valentino quickly.

"No, it's nice." Smiles I, still looking at the door. Valentino sighs softly and then puts his hand on the door.

"Go on in and take a nap, you must be exhausted." With that, he opens the door and walks away. Carefully I walk into 'my' room and look around. The room is beautiful. The walls are just white. The floor white with gold marble. In the middle of the room, against one of the walls, is a mega-sized bed. The bed has a white duvet, with a gold floss blanket on top. There are also a lot of pillows on the bed in different colours. White ones, gold ones, light pink ones and a small rose-gold pillow in the middle. Above the bed hangs a white mosquito net. With all kinds of small lights in the net. On another wall is a white desk, with a matching light pink chair. Above the desk is a notice board, painted gold. There is also a window, with a little white wall against it, with all kinds of cushions and blankets on i, a sitting area. There are also two white doors, with exactly the same rose-gold butterflies on them as on the door where I entered. Too tired to look behind the door, I walk to the bed and let myself fall on it. Before I know it, my eyes close.

A/N: this chapter is a little bit longer and boring, but the other chapter she is gonna meet Leonardo!