Forth cups beam's face "What happened baby?"

Beam shakes his head without saying anything.

"Please Baby tell me what happened....Why you become like that suddenly?" he asks again.

Beam can see the worry and concern in forth's eye. Beam sighs and looks down.

"I'm sorry phi...." he takes a deep breath "After Catherine incident I've become like this. I'll behave like this when someone I'm not familiar with tries to get close to me or touches me without concent. Ive stopped getting close to anyone more than necessary. I also don't want to have any new person in my life. It's....it's a defense mechanism built by my brain"

"Hey It's ok. No need to say sorry baby" forth says slowly holding beam's hand "i thought you would deal with her so I didn't interfere.....I'm sorry baby I'll make sure to keep them away from you...... I'll be there with you in everything you do baby....you don't need anyone when I'm here" forth says gently as he leans forward and kisses beam on his forehead.

Beam closes his eyes and savors the feeling of forth's lips on his skin. He fisted his fingers on forth's coat tightly. Forth let his lips stay there for a minute before bringing beam to his embrace.

Beam relaxes in forth's arms. He always feels safe and protected in these strong arms. Beam also feels one more emotion but he is afraid to say it. He is afraid once he says it will become a lie and he will loose forth to which he is not ready at all.

They stood there hugging and nuzzling their face on eachothers neck. The unique body scent is relaxing relaxing both of them.

"You ok now?" Forth asks beam with his lips are touching beam's ears.

Fprth can feel beam nodding his head on the crook of his neck. He took a deep breath and filled his lungs with beam's scent before moving away.

"Let's go" he says and holds beam's hand and went in again.

The auction procedure was about to start when they entered the hall. Everyone were already seated on their respective tables. Forth took beam's hand in his after taking their seats.

"Good evening.....Once again we welcome all the guests. Now it's time to move to our main even. Let's start the auction...." the host said as he aushered the items to be brought on stage.

"Let's present our first item. This is a Rare blue saphire Necklace from a royal family......"

"10000 dollars" some one bid their money followed by 20000,30000 so 9n until.

"50000 dollars once,
50000 dollars twice,
50000 dollars thrice and sold out" the host announced on the mike.

(A/n: you are free to choose your preferred currency)

Various jewellers and art pieces were auctioned. The host explained the speciality and uniqueness of each ones that were auctioned in details and were sold out on high price.

"And here comes the last piece of tonight show. This is a simple chain with a diamond pendant. What makes this special is this is a Rare diamond which is one in a million. Let's start the bid.....the initial value is 2000 dollars...."

"10000 dollars"

Beam turned to his left side with wide eyes. Forth who sat there without bidding for anything suddenly bid 10000 dollars for a simple chain.

"15000 dollars" someone bid for that.

"25000 dollars" again forth bid his money.

"Okay 25000 dollars....anyone ready to bid more....." he waits for few seconds but none bid more "25000 once, 25000 twice and 25000 thrice Sold out"

(A/n: I've written this scene on my own imagination. Please forgive if this lacks I any way"

Beam couldn't take his eyes off of forth all the time the bid was taking place. His heart is beating fast. He wants to ask to who forth is purchasing this chain for such a big amount but he couldn't bring himself to ask.

There was this tugging feeling in his heart. It's like some is pulling his heart out of his body. There are many questions forming him his mind just by looking at forth who is looking at that piece with a wide smile.

'DO P'Forth have girlfriend?"

'Does he love his girlfriend that much that he gave such huge amount?'

'Is she beautiful?'

'Will P'Forth push me away?'

'What will happen to us P'Forth?'

'Does all those baby calls, hugs and kisses you gave me were nothing?'

'Don't you like me the way I like you phi?'

'But what's there between us for me to feel like this....he doesn't love me and me?'

He wants to ask all these questions but couldn' bring himself to ask. He is afraid of the answer he may get.

"Baby are you not feeling well?" Forth asks beam when they are in the car.

Beam didn't said anything after the bid. Beam just gave a smile when forth showed the chain to him. Even now on their way home beam sat silently looking outside the window. There are so many things going in his head to which he doesn't have any answers....

"Baby what happened did I do anything wrong?" Forth asks again when he didn't get any reply from beam.

"Nothing phi...I'm just having a headache" beam says still looking out.

It's not a lie though he is indeed having a headache thinking about forth, that chain and the person for whom he bought that one.

"Lets buy tablets...I'll stop near the pharmacy" forth says while driving.

"Just drop me home phi I have tablets and I'll tak them before going to sleep"

Forth looks at beam for few seconds before turning towards the road. He feels something is not right but couldn't point out what it is. They arrived at beam's apartment in complete silence.

"Thanks for dropping me phi. Good night" beam says without looking at forth and walks away not waiting for him to reply.

Forth runs behind beam and enters the elevator before it closes.

"Phiii...." beam was startled seeing forth.

"Did I do anything baby?" Forth asks while breathing fast. He is feeling nervous because of beam's indifference towards him.

"I said nothing phi. I'm having headache. You go home" beam says trying in tired voice.

Forth takes deep breath "then I'll stay with you. I'll make sure you are okay before going" he says seriously before turning his jack towards beam.

Beam opens his mouth to say something but closes it knowing its of no use. When forth speaks in that tone it means there is no place for discussion.

Soon they arrived on beam's floor. Forth went out and waited for beam to walk first. Beam and forth stood a few steps away from beam's apartment door. Their steps was halted when they saw a parcel near the door.

Forth can see beam's body trembling a little seeing that box. Beam went forward to take the box but forth was faster than him. Forth took the box and checked for the senders name but didn't find any.

Forth looked up to see beam's face but was taken aback seeing how pale his face is. Forth opened the box and was shocked seeing the contents. Forth held the box in front of beam.....

"What is this baby?" He asked in his neutral voice devoid of any emotions.

------×-------×-------×-------×-------×-------×------

A/n: ohhh god i re-write this chapter many times..... hope it turned out well....

Do share your opinion in the comments section below.

Happy reading.