How we met <3

2 Years ago <3

Bennet's POV: 'Hmmm, mabye ill find wolf hook over here!' Bennet says as he looks for berries to make for some dessert. 'Oh heres som-' *Boom!* Bennet falls down to feel something on top of him. He opens his eyes to see a grey haired boy looking a bit angry but scared at the same time. 'Who are you. Stay away from my pack.' Bennet sacred to death as the boy holds his sword ends up only being able to say some words. 'I swear im not trying to hurt you! I just came to get some berries!' He then notices the boy starts sniffing him and then his bag. 'I smell..meat.' The boy says. 'Oh.. um are you hungry here!' Bennet then offers the meat in his bag. The boy slowly grabs it and eats it. 'Hi im bennet whats your name!' The boy looks at him in the eyes. 'Im Razor... Bring more food tomorrow.' Then razor stands up and runs away into the forest. 'Hmm Razor...
he seems like..not modern day people..well i guess im coming back tomorrow.' Bennet then goes.

Bennet's Pov: That was about 2 years ago! Me and razor became the best of friends! At first Razor didn't like that many people. He was raised by wolves and thought he was wolf too, when he was actually human, but Razor didn't want to admit it even though he knew he was a human. Humans in the past hurt his family so he didn't like them. But as time went by, he started meeting new people and making friends! His first friend was Klee, a little girl that wears a red dress with a bunny hat on top, the next was the honorary knight! They met in the forest as well. Next was albedo, Klee's brother. And then me! He's friends with a bunch of people in the knights of the favonious like amber or kayea and jean and lisa. Also diluc from the wine industry. Im probably talking about Razor to much heh. You see im not for sure what my feelings are for Razor is. Yes im dating this girl named fischel, but i never really liked her  and only thought of her as a friend. Im just very proud of how far razor has gotten. If only i knew how i felt about him and what he feels about me, all i know is, I definitely dont think of him as "Just a friend" i guess it will be a mystery.

AHHH OK LISTEN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A  STORY IN A LONG TIME SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE! YOU CLICKED ON THIS STORY NOT ME! Anyways love yall bye! <3