Part 13: So, We Meet Again

Shrek and Farquad reached the abandoned strip club with 10 knights that Farquad hired. The approached the building and looked inside.

"Well, who wants to go first? " Shrek asked. None of the knights responded.

"Oh you all are such pussys. Shrek, you can just push them in there if you want, " Farquad said.

Shrek then pushed 9 knights into the hallway and immediately the double doors shut. They heard some yelling and became curious of what was happening to the knights. The double doors opened and they saw that the knights have been burned alive.

The last knight stared with fright and tried to make a run for it. Shrek grabbed the knight and threw him over his shoulder.

"Oh no, you don't. You have to stick with us, " Shrek said.

"Well, the entrance is not safe, " Farquad explained.

"No sh*t. Ofc the entrance isn't safe. We just have to go in the same way Tinkerbell did. "

Shrek climbed onto the roof and saw that the hole was not so big. He then took the knight and stuffed him down the hole. (That's what she said.) The knight did go through the hole, but fell into the room where the dragon was. After that, the knight was basically barbeque.

Shrek and Farquad looked at each other wondering that they're gonna do next.

"Oh, I remember! We can go through the back entrance, just like when I used to dance here, " Shrek explained.

"Good thinking, Shrek! Oh, good memories, am I right. "

"No, I wish that I could go back in time and go to the moment when I started talking to you. Then I would slap myself. "

Farquad rolled his eyes then ran to the entrance with Shrek following him. They went inside and came to the main room.

There, they saw Donkey tied up. There was also Dragon, Tinkerbell, Fiona, and someone else they would've never expected to be there.