Part 12: Escaped From Fiona

Farquad was knocked out until 3 in the morning. When he woke up, Fiona was asleep but still on top of him. He started crying because he thought it was just a bad dream, but he was disappointed to find out that it wasn't.

He stopped crying because he was scared that Fiona might wake up and try to comfort him. He didn't wanna know what else Fiona might do that might make him try and kill himself.

He tried to push him off of her, but it was difficult when he was still chained to the bed. He was getting very uncomfortable, and the fact that he couldn't do anything about it wasn't helping.

Suddenly, Fiona started sleep humping his leg. Farquad was about to yell for help when someone came from the window and pushed Fiona off of him. Fiona was still sleeping, but started humping the bed leg.

Farquad looked and saw Shrek.

"Babe! What are you doing here? " Farquad gleefully questioned.

"Be quiet. I'm not your babe. I need your help. Donkey was kidnapped by Tinkerbell and is taken to Dragon. Who know what they'll do to him? I need your help to recruit some people because you are a lord, " Shrek explained.

Farquad scoffed. "And what if I decide not to help you? "

"If you decide not to help me, that's fine. I'll just seal the windows and doors closed so you can be with Fiona forever, " Shrek explained.

Farquad glanced at Fiona, who started saying, "Harder daddy, I know you like it. "

Farquad shivers. "Fine, fine. I'll help you rescue that beautiful donkey. "

"Don't talk about my bae like that, " Shrek growled. Then Shrek got the key and unlocked the chains that tied Farquad to the bed. Then Farquad rolled out of the bed.

Shrek was reminded of when they were in bed together and how Farquad would always roll out of bed because Shrek was always making the bed move. They were beloved memories of Shrek's, but that was the past. He is with Donkey now and he has to stay focused on his mission.

Farquad quickly got up and got changed. Then they ran out of the castle to complete their journey to save Donkey from Dragon.