Part 3: Eyes on the Prize

Lord Farquad finally came home. He reaches his peaceful castle and decides to go put his horse back. As he enters a stable and gets off his horse, he was reminded of how Donkey looked while he was sunbathing. He continues to think about Donkey's bod as he enters his castle.

At this time, it was already night. Farquad tossed and turned in his bed and couldn't stop thinking about Donkey. He wished that Donkey was in bed with him instead of Shrek.

After a while, he went to sleep. He dreamed of seeing Donkey again and having a good time with him 😏. When he woke up, he became determined to have Donkey be his bae. He would not sleep until he can do it with Donkey.

He said to himself, "I must get that beautiful creature to be mine. " He gets out of bed to begin his mission. He looks around for clothes, but he couldn't find any because the theiff took them. He sighed and he walks into his closet to get changed into some clothes he did find.

At the window sill, Shrek was watching the whole thing. He got angry because he knew that Farquad was dreaming about Donkey. But, he became reminded of all those fun times he had with Farquad in that same bedroom. Shrek became a little sad, but he was reminded that Farquad was a two timing jerk, and he told himself that he deserved better.

Farquad was planning while changing. He comes out of his closet all dressed, and told himself, "I must kidnap Donkey, erase his memory, and have him fall in love with me."

Shrek thought it was a stupid idea, and he wasn't surprised because he knew the Farquad wasn't always the brightest. But, since he saw how determined he looked, Shrek became nervous that his plan might work after all. He quickly slips away and runs back to his swamp.

When he reached his house, he entered and decided to go to bed. When he entered the bedroom, Donkey was already in bed sleeping. Shrek saw Donkey and started to feel better. He started to take his clothes off quietly. Shrek sighed and joined Donkey in bed. He went to sleep worried of what's to come, but he wasn't expecting what about to happen.