Jungkook was too busy wiping his own tears that he didn't see. Taehyung was awake, he was full conscious but too afraid to open his eyes.

He don't want to open his eyes to reality. The cruel reality where his baby was not with him. Where he lost his baby without even seeing him, and the way Jungkook is talking that means he know and saw. Maybe his son really would've those features. 

"You can't just thank me Tae for helping you. I've hurt you beyond limit. I've done such terrible things. I've always been so cruel to you. You can't just do this. You can't risk your life to save mine. I'm in debt to you for my whole life maybe till the after life." Jungkook brought the hand close to his mouth and gave a tender kiss at his hand.

Whirlwind of emotions was created in Taehyung's body. Thousands of emotions hitting at the same time and with full intensity. His grip tighten on younger's hand when he kissed his knuckles.

"I'm not worth your kindness, your love. A beast doesn't deserve an angel like you." Another cry flee to Taehyung's ear and his heart broke further.

"I-I'm s-sorry." A weak voice made Jungkook halt. Taehyung was awake looking at him with hooded eyes.

          *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Did you get any news?" Head Alpha asked Namjoon again.

"Still nothing. We don't even know if that person is still in the pack or she already left."

"How are you so sure it was she?" Head Alpha asked.

"Jungkook told me he smelled a she wolf. He also said that the smell was very much familiar to him like he know a person from long." Namjoon replied.

"Maybe it's from someone inside the pack house? The people that work here and all?" Head Alpha said raising an eyebrow.

"This can't be possible. Everyone here is trustworthy. No one from inside is going to do that even for heaven in exchange." Namjoon said with confidence.

"What's the plan next?" He asked again.

"Same, we'll keep looking, soon we will find that person." Namz said and saluted to go back at his duty.

"I'm looking forward to the result then." Head Alpha said and dismissed Namjoon.

As soon as Namjoon left the room, head alpha took the phone, locked the door and dialed the only number that he has been dying to talk to.

"Hello Alpha." Came a taunting voice of Mr.Choi.

"Why did you do that?" Head Alpha roared.

"Sorry? What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what am i talking about Choi. Why did you do that? I told you to keep your hands away from my family."

"Oh come on. Drop the mask now. We both know how much this family means to you. Wasn't you the one who wanted Min Ho to claim the Omega so that your son will be free of him."

"That was past Choi. I clearly....."

"Past always shapes the present."

"Past teaches the person to be better. I learned, you still didn't."

"Don't act all saint now Alpha, my crimes are still small than yours."

"Who the fuck did you sent to do your dirty work?"

"How cute you trust me too much don't you?"

"Answer the fucking question Choi. I'm running low on patience now."