The dress was made of a soft, silky material that shimmered in the light. It was a deep shade of black that complemented my skin tone perfectly.

The hemline was short, hitting just above my knees, making my legs look long and toned. The dress had a plunging neckline that showed off just enough cleavage to be alluring without being too revealing.

I held the dress up against my body, admiring how it hugged my figure. It had a fitted waist that flared out into a flirty skirt, creating a playful and feminine silhouette.

The dress was also adorned with intricate beading and sequins that sparkled in the light, adding a touch of glamour and sophistication.

I sighed, "I can't wear this." However, Sam made a promise that I would wear what she brought for me. If only I knew she had this dress in mind, I would have denied it.

"Well! Best of luck, Niya," I sighed.

I slipped the dress on, I couldn't help but feel like the most beautiful girl in the room. The way the dress hugged my curves and showed off my legs made me feel confident and sexy.

I paired the dress with a pair of strappy high heels that added a few extra inches to my height, making my legs look even longer and leaner.

I did my hair, and applied a little make-up. I didn't go for a grand look; just a bb cream and compact powder, nude lipstick, and mascara. I'm not a big fan of heavy makeup, so I decided to own the "I don't know how to do make-up" look.

As I was finishing up, I didn't hear when the water stopped flowing, and I didn't even realize that Cedric was out of the bathroom.

He walked up to me and said, "The dress matches you." I felt like it was a genuine compliment, but little did I know that he had something else in mind.

"Just like a slut," he scoffed, and I was taken aback.

"What did you just say?" I turned to look at him, narrowing my eyes.

Cedric shook his head and continued, "What? Did I hurt your feelings?"

I couldn't believe he said that. "Take one to know one, but at least I don't go around sleeping with other guys," I retorted with a wink, and his smirk fell.

"What? Did I hurt your feelings?" I gave him a tight smile as he just turned around and entered the walk-in closet.

"2:0," I grinned, feeling like I had won this little battle of words.

"Are you sure? It's not 2:1," he winked at me, trying to bounce back.

"What does that mean?" I frowned, confused, but he just chuckled and started walking towards the door.

"Hey! Wait, tell me what you mean," I followed him and kept asking him as he kept ignoring my question. The tension between us was palpable, and I knew that this was going to be an interesting night.

We walked out of the house near his car, he sat inside as I stood out looking at him as I waited for Blake. "Where is he?" I looked around but didn't find any trace of Blake.

Cedric's car window rolled down. "Get in," he said as I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"I'll come with Blake, you go," I told him as he shook his head.

"He's already on his way to the club, he had to pick Sam. So get in the car," he informed me, but I'm a stubborn person.

"No way am I getting in your car which is filled with germs," I snorted.

"Don't test my patience, Niya. Just get in," he gritted his teeth, his patience running thin.

I stood there, contemplating my options. I didn't want to offend him, but I also didn't want to sit in a car filled with germs. "Fine," I finally said, "but if I get sick, it's all on you."