#%*¥+#
The three had been practising the whole day. After Sakura collapsed from chakra exhaustion, Sasuke and Naruto practised their Cooperation Jutsu until they both felt the amounts of chakra they had drop immensely. They decided that should do it for the day and they tucked Sakura in, Sasuke was on watch and Naruto went to grab some of the berries he talked about earlier that day.

They ate and replenished themselves before deciding that Sakura, who woke up a little while ago, would have the first watch, Naruto would have the second watch and Sasuke would have the last.

#^^*£>¥
They trained hard every single day. Blood, sweat, and tears were put into their training. They followed the instructions of the scroll and practised some things by themselves. Naruto who was resting his leg like Sakura ordered after he sprained his ankle:" Is it just me, or do your senses feel sharper?" He asked as his leg was being healed by Kurama and Sakura. The girl looked up as small beads of sweat on her forehead formed:" Well mine do seem quite a bit sharper." Sasuke only nodded in response as he put a hand on Sakura's shoulder, feeding her some of his chakra. Naruto rolled his eyes and looked at Sasuke accusingly:" We're in the Forest of Death, and you still find ways to flirt with each other. Might as well be called the 'the best third wheeler ever'. " he said sarcastically as Sakura punched the tree behind him:" Get your ass up  you blond rat." She said threateningly as Naruto scurried to his feet.

They continued training and this session had them all turn into a bloodied mess. Naruto had 20 different clones of his throw shuriken and kunai at them at an incredibly high speed and they had to dodge them in their new formation. Sakura had little chakra left it was clear, Naruto put a hand on her shoulders and pushed some of his chakra into her:" Naruto, you'll be out of chakra soon." She said with a small sigh:" Sakura, I'm not running out of chakra anytime soon." He said pushing a bit more finally filling her system. She was refreshed and rearing to go. Naruto communicated with his clones and they got into position, unsheathing their Katanas, they got into a defensive stance. And then it all started. They had dodged most of the weapons yet they were still grazed or stabbed by some. Sasuke's left bicep was decorated with Kunai and shuriken, while Sakura's torso had a couple of shuriken here and there. Naruto was the worst out of all of them. He has taken most of the hits that would've vitally hurt Sakura. His back was full of weapons, both his biceps and his calves. Sakura was surprised he was still up and standing. She saw him retreat into the cave as she thought the worst:" He's having an anxiety attack, come on let's go. " Sakura said and they quickly followed Naruto into the cave.

Sasuke was first to notice that Naruto seemed off after these couple of days, he told Sakura and she anticipated that he may have been having the nightmare again...

FLASHBACK
The little boy ran into a huge, dark alleyway. The ruckus of the angry villagers disappeared. He saw a horrendous sight. Sakura lay there dead, motionless, and Sasuke was pinned to the wall with kunai that pierced his skin harshly.

He found words like " demon" "monster" "killer" written on the walls with what seemed to be blood, the blood of his precious people. He then turned around to run away only to be faced by the villagers:" A monster like you doesn't deserve any friends. They deserved to die after they decided to befriend you." An old man holding some sort of rake yelled at the kid.

Naruto shook his head and he refused to believe them. They tortured him like every time, carving things into his skin and hitting him with anything and everything they could find...

END OF FLASHBACK

Said boy was pulling the weapons out of himself as he shook tremendously. He felt his chest tighten and he knew what was coming. He had been having the nightmare for days but he didn't want to bug his friends. He thought he could cope with it, but alas everyone meets their breaking point.

He felt Sakura grip his bloodied hands and look him in the eyes. She slowly breathes with him and they counted his fingers until he relaxed. She realized that his wounds were healing:" Thanks Kurama." She whispered as she noticed Naruto was out cold.

Along with Sasuke, they decided that Naruto won't have any watch tonight, he needed to rest himself before things get worse.

And with that, the night ended and Sasuke was watching out for his friends. He wanted to pummel those villagers into the ground for hurting Naruto the way they did. He thought about him the whole time he scanned the area around them. He sat down at the entrance and got comfortable, this was going to be a long night.

A/N my writer's block is horrible I'm so sorry, enjoy the chapter and a big thanks to sakurathesavior123 For the support on the story! I hope you have/had a great day <33