|9|

The wax branded on his skin,

He couldn't move. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move a single muscle. Invisible ropes were holding him down on the ground. Digging into his skin till it hurt. Even breathing was hard. With every inhale of air, he felt as his ribs were slowly cracking with the stretch of his chest. He wanted to open his mouth, even move his lips a little, but all of it seemed impossible. His body was paralyzed head to toe. He knew his eyes were closed, he wanted to open them. To see where he was, but he couldn't. His eyes felt as if they were stitched together. 

Everything hurt. Every part of his hurt with a throbbing ache. Spreading through out his body in with a steady beat. His racing heartbeat echoed in his ears, along with a shrill ringing sound. He knew he was laying down and yet his head seem to spin. 

And all the while, a single word, a name kept on repeating in his mind like a broken record. 

The name was probably the only thing that was keeping him ground. The only thing that was keeping him from loosing his mind from the pain. The only that kept him sane. 

'Wake up soon'

'Please'

'I want to', He wanted to say. 'I want to see you again', He wanted to reply. But his jaw didn't move, his tongue felt heavy. 

'What is happening?' He wanted ask. 'Everything hurts. Everything hurts so much. What is happening? Why does it hurt so much?'

'What is happening?' He heard the same voice ask. It sounded panicked, and worried. The urgency in the voice was so terribly evident, and even he could feel it despite his paralyzed condition. His heart raced faster. So fast, it hurt with every beat.

He felt something around him move, and immediately fear dug in its claw. It's claws digging him deep, down to his bones. He wanted to cry out loud. He wanted to plead, 'No! Don't go'.

He could feel the presence move away from him. Get farther away, and out of his reach. 'No, no, no, don't go please.' He wanted to cry, and yet no sound came out. And soon enough, everything was too much. His heart beat echoed louder in his ears, as the ringing sound faded out. Like, his head was slowly going underwater. 

And all bits of consciousness that he had, slowly slipped out his finger tips. 

 --♠--

Yoongi sucked in a sharp breath as his eyes opened up, and he found himself staring at the pale ochre shade of his ceiling. Faint, amber rays of the sun seeped in through the windows; illuminating the room in a gentle orange shade of the sunset. The moonborn let out the breath he had been holding in, and closed his eyes for a moment. His head throbbed lightly, cold sweat dribbling down his forehead.