|8|

He crawled on the warm sand of the shores.

Yoongi let Namjoon inspect over the healing wounds once more before he got the confirmation. "The medicine that unknown friend yours had sent worked quiet, I should say." Namjoon mumbled, as he removed the last of the bandages, "All of your skin has healed, and shed. You should be able to step outside." Yoongi couldn't help the smile that formed on his face as he heard it. He had been cooped up in his house for eleven days now. Not that he was completely against it. Staying inside of the house gave him a lot of time to work on his project. Something that he had put a pause on unknowingly for quiet some time. It's not that he wanted to put a pause on it, it's just that he spent most of his nights out with Jimin. And in the morning, he was usually resting. So, when he had the chance to go back his project, he did the best he could to catch up. Completing as much as he could just in case he got distracted from it once again. 

"So, does that mean I can go outside tonight?" Yoongi asked, looking up at Namjoon with hopeful eyes. The younger gave him a sly dimpled smile. A knowing gleam in his eyes as he chuckled. 

"Aren't you quiet eager." 

"Oh quiet you.", Yoongi scoffed as he rolled his eyes. 

"Well to answer your question, yes you can leave. Just please be cautious and return home at the early hours of dawn." 

Yoongi clicked his tongue, and nodded, "I will."

"I'm done." Namjoom declared, clasping his hands together as he stepped away. Yoongi muttered a thank you as he put on his shirt, and stepped off the bed. 

"Say Yoongi, when will you let us meet this new, mysterious lover of yours?" Namjoon teased, walking beside Yoongi. The moon born spluttered, stumbling in his steps. His eyes going comically wide. 

"He is not my lover, Joon! What are you even on about?" Yoongi asked, almost scandalized. 

The younger frowned, rubbing his chin as if he was in deep thought, "Not a lover you say..., but I don't suppose I've ever seen you so eager to meet a friend of yours. No matter how dear."

"That is not true."

"Partly it is."

"Absolutely not."

"Very well!" Namjoon threw up his hand in defeat, "When will you let us meet this 'friend' of yours?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, "I-I don't know... it's not that I don't want you to meet him. I just... it just never came up."

"Well, now can we expect to meet him soon?" Namjoon asked. 

"I'll talk to him about it."