Chapter 12 - Life at the Right Arm

Начните с самого начала

The two of the laugh and he gets off of her. He lays beside her and holds her close. Their eyes meet and they blush profusely.

"So what are you going to make me do, Captain Gally." Aria says while laughing.

Gally laughs and sits up. He places the girl on his lap and holds her close. Their hearts beating fast, moving in sync with each other.

Aria saw a look in his eyes. But she couldn't describe what look it was. His eyes were darkened and his hands were roaming her body. Feeling every curve. All she knew was that Gally never took his eyes off of her. His breath on her neck. She shivers at the contact. His eyes meet hers.

"We should go before someone comes in." Gally says

"Yeah." She gets off of his lap and helps him up. He puts an arm around her as they walked out the training room.

---------------------------------------------------------

That night, Aria was near a bonfire the people in the civilization had started. She was outside with her own bonfire.

A blanket around her shoulder as she leaned into Gally, resting her head on his chest. They hands entangled together. Gally presses his lips to her hand. She smiles as he pulls her closer to him, burying his face into her neck.

"Gally?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever miss them? Newt, Fry, Minho?"

"Yeah, I do too. I'm also hoping they are escaping W.C.K.D as well. I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Thomas is okay as well." Gally mumbles

"You know you care about him." Aria says teasingly. He smiles slightly and playfully pinches her side. She let's out a squeal and sat in comfortable silence.

"You still didn't decide what you'll have me do." Aria says

"Alright, you give me massages. Maybe if your lucky, I'll give you one too." Gally laughs and plants kisses on her jaw. Lowering down to her neck.

"Sounds fair, but is that all you want?" Aria says, facing him.

"Maybe, but it's best if we talk about this in private." Gally says as he lifts Aria up and takes them to their room.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What did you want to talk about?" Aria asks, removing the blanket from her shoulders.

Gally walks up to her and runs his fingers through her hair. Pushing a strand behind her ear. He sits down on the bed. Pulling her gently to him, he sits her sideways on his lap.

"I think you know, but I don't want to do anything without your consent." Gally says

"Yes." Aria says without missing a beat.

Gally and Aria's lips meet. Gally's hand supporting her back, wrapping his other arm around her. Pulling her close as possible.

Pulling back for air, Gally's rough, callous hand slides up the hem of her shirt. She gasped quietly at the cold of his hand making contact with her waist.

He fully takes it off of her, tracing the curves of her skin. He plants light kisses on the exposed skin, making her shiver by the hot air making contact on her skin.

He gently lays her down on the bed, caressing her skin and removing the other articles of her clothing. She helps undress him. Sliding the shirt over his head, seeing his muscular frame glowing in the moonlight.

The tips of her fingers tracing the muscles on his skin, the muscles flexing a bit under her touch. Gally gripping onto her thigh, attaching it to his hips to keep it in place.

He plants a kiss on her lips and places a hand on her cheek. His eyes searching in hers, asking her if he wanted him to continue. She caught on and nods her head.

His hand slides to her waist, as his other hand sliding into hers. Their fingers entwined. As it entered, Aria's face displays a feeling of pain for a bit until she was able to relax.

Making sure that she was comfortable, he rolled his hips foward, and waves of pleasure flow through them both.

The sheets gripping

The heavy breathing

The race of their heartbeats

And the groaning and moaning that filled the room.

The passionate love they were making continued through the night. It wasn't rough or fast. They kept moving in a rhythm, slow and passionate.

They were soon laying in each other's arms. Slick layer of sweat on their bodies. Heavy breathing. Hair messy. His hands snaking around her waist,, pulling his lover into his chest. Gally pressing a kiss to her head as Aria slowly falls into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rises and the sunlight shines through the torn curtain, Aria wakens. Her body wrapped in the sheets from the events from last night. She couldn't hide her smile, reminiscing what her and Gally experienced.

An arm wraps around her body, she smiles and turns to face her lover. Gally looked as if he had been awake for a while. She leans in and places a kiss on his lips, he kisses back as his thumb rubs against her cheek gently. Soon, his hand ran through her hair.

"How long have you been up?" Aria asks, she leans into his touch

"For..2 hours, I couldn't sleep as good." Gally says, a hint of guilt came from his voice.

Aria lays her head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat slow down a bit.

"What's on your mind?" Aria asks

Gally stays silent for a minute, soon confesses his thoughts.

"Every time I close my eyes, I see him. I see Chuck. I killed him and I didn't mean to. If I wasn't stung, I would never hurt him. Let alone kill him. I really tried to get out of the trance, I wasn't strong enough to fight it." Gally says, a break in his voice gave away his pain.

Aria didn't say anything and pulls him into a tight hug. Her lips pressing a kiss on his head as she made him look at her.

"You didn't mean to and you can't blame yourself for that. We can't change the past, but we can honor him when we get somewhere actually safe" Aria says.

Gally's arms wrap tightly around her, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

"I'm glad to be with you." He whispers in her ear. He starts kissing down her neck as she whispers to him back.

"And I am glad to be with you."