22. the haunted hotel

*

*

JACK, ERIC, SHAWN AND ARIA ALL DRAGGED THEIR SUITCASES THROUGH THE SMALL HOTEL. ERIC HAD A GUILTY SMILE STUCK ON HIS FACE AS ARIA LOOKED PRETTY PISSED. JACK GENTLY GRABBED ARIAS HAND TO CALM HER DOWN BUT SHE QUICKLY SLAPPED HIS HAND AWAY.

"See this is what happens when SOMEONE floods the toilet and doesn't tell anyone resulting in our entire apartment to be covered in toilet water!" Aria yelled angrily as she threw her hands up in the air dramatically.

"Who are you talking about?" Eric asks her dumbly.

"Shes talking about you... you idiot." Jack replies sharply as he looks at Eric in disbelief.

"Look on the bright side.. there's a pool here and a vending machine." Eric says in a carefree tone.

"It looks like someone died here." Aria mutters angrily as she looks around.

The hotel looked like it was straight out of a horror movie. The carpet was stained with different types of food. The man working the counter was staring at them creepily.

"Uh... hi could we get a room." Aria stutters nervously as she steps up to the counter.

"Sure... how many beds?" The man asks her as a creepy smile forms on his face.

Aria noticed he had several teeth missing and he reeked of alcohol.

"Uh two king sized beds please." Aria says nervously.

"Alrighty.... Here's your key... but I will warn you... room 508 is said to be haunted." The man tells her in a low voice.

"What do you mean haunted?" Shawn asks the man curiously.

"People hear voices in there... see ghosts... story goes that a women was kidnapped and brought to this hotel thirty years ago and she was murdered in there.. and now she haunts the room." The man tells them in an excited tone.

Aria feels fear enter her heart as she looks at the man. She didn't want to stay here any longer. She felt Jack wrap his arm around her waist protectively.

"Thanks for the story we will check out of here in the morning." Jack tells the man as he grabs the keys from him.

The man smiles his creepy smile and waves as they walk away from him.

"I changed my mind we are going to stay somewhere else." Eric whispers frantically.

"Quit being a baby... we already paid for the room and that guy is clearly crazy." Jack reassures Eric.

"I'm scared." Shawn says frantically as he wraps his arms around Aria and hugs her.

"I wanna go home." Eric whimpers.

"Guys we will be fine... it's for one night." Aria tells them sharply.

Aria tries to pry Shawns body off of her but he refuses to let go.