10. the pretend girlfriend

*

*

ARIA WAS AWOKEN BY THE SOUND OF THE FRONT DOOR BEING VIOLENTLY PUSHED OPEN. ARIA SNAPPED HER BODY UP CAUSING HER EYES TO LAND ON A VERY LARGE WOMEN.

"Where's my Jackie pie?" The women asked curiously as she looked around the room.

Aria laughed at the nickname as she pointed towards Jacks room.

"He's in there sleeping." She tells the random lady.

The lady huffed in annoyance as she walked past the couch and into Jacks room. Aria heard Jack scream causing her to giggle. Aria decided it was time to get up so she made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. She wondered who the lady was but she was too tired to actually care. Aria could hear Jack and the lady arguing.

"I was getting ready!" Jack yelled angrily.

"You were sleeping!" The lady yelled in response.

"The wedding isn't for another hour." Jack grumbled in annoyance.

"You need to start getting ready." The lady replied sharply.

Jack walked into the kitchen. He was shirtless and only wearing pajama pants. His hair was messy and Aria couldn't help but think about how cute he was.

"Morning sunshine." Aria taunted him.

He stuck his tongue at her as he grabbed the cereal box from her. The lady walked into the room with a smile on her face. Shawn walked into the room with a tired look on his face.

"I'm assuming this is the girlfriend you are taking to the wedding." The lady says in an excited tone as she looks at Aria.

"Girlfriend?" Shawn blurts out as he starts laughing.

Aria gives the aunt a puzzled look as she looks behind her to see if she is talking about a different girl. Aria opens her mouth to tell her no but Jack frantically puts his hand over her mouth.

"Yep... she's excited to go." Jack says frantically.

Aria glares at him and Jack looks at her with pleading eyes. Shawn starts dying of laughter causing Jack to glare at him.

"She can speak for herself." The lady says sharply.

"Thats my aunt... aunt Peggy this is Aria." Jack introduces them.

Jack let's go of Arias mouth as he wraps his arm around her. Aria felt butterflies in her stomach as Jack pulled her body closer to his body.

"I am not..." Aria begins to say but she looks up at Jack.

His eyes were practically begging her to help him.

"I'm thrilled to go to the wedding with my boyfriend Jack." Aria lies through gritted teeth.