14. bad timing

*

*

SHAWN SLOWLY PLACED ARIAS BRACELET AROUND HER WRIST. HE MADE SURE TO TAKE HIS TIME IN ORDER TO BE CLOSE TO HER FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

"It doesn't take this long to put on a bracelet." Aria teases him.

"Don't worry about it babe." Shawn replies in a carefree tone as he clasps her bracelet on.

He slowly pulls his hands away from her.

"Thank you." Aria says softly as she looks down at the bracelet on her wrist.

"Do you need anything else? Your lips looked a little chapped." Shawn says as he pulls out chapstick.

He places the chapstick on his lips and winks at Aria before leaning in to kiss her.

"Never gonna happen." Aria tells him as she shoves his face away.

"Can't blame a player for trying." Shawn replies back flirtatiously.

Aria hears Jack laugh causing her to turn her attention to him. He was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. His eyes were focused on the tv and Aria couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so adorable causing Arias heart to burn.

"You're staring." Shawn teases her.

Aria quickly looks away from Jack as she turns to Shawn.

"I wasn't... I just really want... his popcorn." Aria says nervously.

Shawn raises his eyebrow at her as he watches her walk over to Jack. Shawn can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy as she sits down next to Jack. He sighed as he walked into his room.

"Sharing is caring." Aria says sarcastically as she reaches for Jacks popcorn.

"Hell no... I made this for myself... make your own." Jack replies sharply as he holds the popcorn out of her reach.

"I'll only eat one piece." Aria says innocently.

She pouted her lip at him causing him to sigh as he stared at her. He hated how cute she was.

"I know you're not going to take just one piece." Jack replies sharply.

He felt himself get nervous as she scooted closer to him as she tried to grab the popcorn from him. He held it above his head causing her to scoff in annoyance. Aria grabs his hand sending chills through her body. Aria climbed onto his lap as she struggled to reach the popcorn. Jacks eyes widened as he felt his face get hot.

"Just give it to me." Aria complains as she tries to drag his arm down.

Jack laughs as he shakes his head.

"Why are you so stubborn?" He asks her curiously as he continues to move the bowl out of her reach.

Aria stopped fighting him as she felt his eyes on her. Their eyes locked causing them both to take a deep breath. Aria could feel the tension between her and Jack as they both didn't want to look away from each other.