9. learning to drive

*

*

JACK STARED AT ARIA AS HE HAD HIS HANDS CROSSED ACROSS HIS CHEST. ARIA NERVOUSLY LOOKED UP AT HIM BEFORE LOOKING AT THE OBJECT IN FRONT OF HER.

"I'm scared!" Aria yelled in a child like voice.

"It's not that hard." Jack replied playfully as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Easy for you to say.... you haven't seen the things I have seen." Aria replies defensively.

"What things have you seen?" Jack asks her curiously.

"A million people die in this death machine." Aria says frantically.

"It's a car! It helps you get from place to place." Jack yells in disbelief as he gestures to the car in front of them.

"There's a reason I never got my license." Aria mutters as she looks at the car with fear in her eyes.

"You can't let fear control your life." Jack tells her sharply.

"Im terrible at driving." Aria rambles nervously.

"You obviously haven't had a good teacher." Jack says in a cocky tone.

Aria turns to look at him as he flashed her with his beautiful smile.

"I'm not doing this." Aria yells as she tries to run away.

Jack sighs as he wraps his arms around her waist. Arias body flailed around as Jack picked her body up off the ground.

"This is abuse!" Aria screamed dramatically.

"You told me to teach you how to drive a car no matter how much you complained!" Jack replies sharply as he struggles to keep her body in his arms.

Jack felt sparks go through his body as he clung onto Arias body. Being so close to her made him feel so nervous. Aria tried to push his hands off of her and run away but Jack was a lot stronger than her. She felt his grip tighten on her and she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter.

"I changed my mind!" Aria yells frantically.

"I'm not letting you give up... I'm going to show you how to safely drive a car." Jack reassures her.

Aria stops fighting against his grip as she takes a deep breath. Her hair was now covering her face due to her body flailing around.

"Fine." Aria mutters through gritted teeth.

Jack smiles as he gently pushes Arias hair out of her face. He carried her body to the car as he opened the door. A random lady walked past them as she gave them a concerned look.

"He's not kidnapping me!" Aria yells in an upbeat tone.

The lady looks scared as Jack waves at her.