12. the bar

*

*

ARIA WALKED TOWARDS THE FRONT DOOR WEARING A TIGHT DRESS AND HOLDING A PAIR OF HEELS IN HER HAND. ALL THREE BOYS WERE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ON THE COUCH BUT IMMEDIATELY STOPPED THE MOMENT SHE PASSED BY THEM.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks her sharply.

"A bar with a friend from class." Aria says in a carefree tone as she picks up her purse.

"Can I come?" Shawn asks her frantically.

"You are too young." Aria tells him sharply.

"You're not even twenty one!" Eric yells in disbelief.

"The bar tender doesn't need to know that." Aria says playfully.

Jack was staring at her with an angry look on his face.

"You're not going dressed like that." Jack tells her in an angry tone.

"Well.. you don't control what I wear.. so." Aria replies defensively.

"I think she should keep it on... she looks hot.... better yet she could take it off." Shawn says flirtatiously.

Aria scoffs in annoyance as she shoves his head.

"You could get kidnapped." Jack says frantically.

"Really? I can take care of myself." Aria replies sharply.

"Let me and Eric go with you." Jack suggests to her.

"I'm going with my friend and I don't need you two to babysit me... bye." Aria says sharply as she walks out the door.

The moment she left Jack immediately grabbed his car keys.

"Where are you going? She told us no." Eric asks him curiously.

"I don't care... we are going to follow her." Jack says sharply.

"Why are you so protective over her? It's just the bar down the road... she'll be fine." Eric says softly.

"What if someone tries to grab her? Someone that beautiful is going to draw a lot of attention and there are creeps everywhere." Jack says nervously.

"Fine... looks like we are going to the bar." Eric sighs as he grabs his jacket.

The two boys head out the door as they get ready to follow Aria.