15. practically his mom

*

*

ARIA QUICKLY BUTTONED UP JACKS SHIRT AS HE ROLLED HIS EYES AT HER. HE REACHED HIS HAND DOWN TO GRAB ONE OF THE BUTTONS ON HIS SHIRT BUT SHE QUICKLY SMACKED HIS HAND AWAY.

"I cannot believe I am seriously getting mom'd by you right now." Jack mutters jokingly.

Jack felt nervous due to Aria being so close to him. He could feel her hands brushing against his chest with every button she did.

"You seriously were going to go to this huge interview with like eight of your buttons unbuttoned." Aria huffs in disbelief.

"I was hoping to charm the interviewer." Jack replies sarcastically.

Aria shakes her head as she finishes buttoning his shirt.

"There you go." Aria says softly as she pulls her hands away from his body.

Aria tilted her head as she stared at his shirt. She looked confused as she stared at him.

"What did you do?" Jack asks her curiously.

Jack stood in front of the mirror revealing his buttons that were completely done wrong. His shirt was now at a slant and scrunched up.

"I think I skipped a button." Aria says as a small laugh leaves her lips.

She quickly starts unbuttoning his shirt. She feels herself take in a deep breath as her eyes land on his very sculptured chest. She didn't release her breath as she stared at his abs.

"I know you like what you see but I can't be late for this interview." Jack tells her flirtatiously.

Aria feels her face get red as she quickly starts buttoning up his shirt. Once she finishes she takes a look up him before giving him a thumbs up.

"You look good." She tells him softly.

"Thank you." He replies nervously.

"You will do great." Aria reassures him as she ruffles his hair.

"Not the hair..." Jake replies frantically as he quickly tries to fix his hair in the mirror.

Jack felt a sharp pain in her eye causing him to rub his eye.

"Oww... what the hell." Jack huffed in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Aria asked him curiously.

He continued to frantically rub at his eye as the pain got worse.

"I got something stuck in my eye." He tells Aria.

"Stop... calm down... you're definitely making it worse." Aria tells him in a gentle tone.

Jack stopped trying to rub his eye as he turned to look at her. His eye was now red as Aria examined his eye.

"Will you sit down? You're too tall." Aria asks him causing him to laugh.