18. the ex

*

*

JACK HELD ARIA IN HIS ARMS AS ERIC JUMPED UP AND DOWN AS HE STARTED PUNCHING THE AIR. JACK STARED AT HIM WONDERING WHAT ON EARTH HE COULD POSSIBLY BE DOING.

"What's the plan?" Eric asks Jack curiously.

"Plan for what?" Jack asks him as a confused expression formed on his face.

"Plan to beat up the guy who did this to her." Eric says in a serious tone.

"Eric... I doubt Aria would want us to do that and if I am in the same vicinity as that guy I know I won't be able to stop myself from killing him." Jack says violently.

"He deserves it tho! All the horrible things he's done to her Jack... he has to pay." Eric says hoping Jack will agree with him.

Jack thought at the pros and cons of the situation. He knew it was reckless to go after Arias ex but he couldn't stop himself. He glanced down at her and his eyes landed on all the bruises on her face. She looked so calm as she slept but her entire body was completely broken. Jack gently moved a piece of her hair out of her face and he immediately noticed the huge bruise on her eye. He could only imagine how hard her ex hit her to make her look like this.

"Get Shawn..." Jack tells Eric sharply.

Shawn walks into the room in his pajamas as he looks extremely tired.

"Why did you wake me up?" Shawn asks them both in a groggy voice.

"Me and Eric are going to go pay Arias ex a visit." Jack tells him as a smirk forms on his face.

"Yes!" Eric cheers causing Jack to laugh.

"I wanna go with you guys." Shawn groans in annoyance.

"You have a very important job... you will stay here... and hold Aria." Jack tells Shawn.

"Sweet!" Shawn yells in an excited tone.

Jack gently lifts Arias head off of him. Shawn sits down and Jack places Arias body in his lap. She slightly moved in her sleep but she didn't wake up as Shawn wrapped his arms around her.

"We will avenge you Aria!" Eric screams dramatically.

"Dude... she can't hear you... and she can't know about this." Jack warns him.

"My lips are sealed." Eric says as he pretends to lock his lips with a key.

"Let's go." Jack mutters as he pushes Eric out the door.

Before Jack left he took one last look at Aria causing pain to flicker in his chest. She looked so hurt and he knew he had to make her ex pay for everything he put her through. He was about to close the door but Eric stopped him.

"Do we even know where this guy lives?" Eric asks Jack.

"Shit.... we don't." Jack huffs in frustration.