Part 1: Getting Swampy

Donkey comes out of the outhouse. He has on a new bathing suit Shrek gave him for their anniversary of when they first met. It was one of the most happiest moments in Donkeys life, because Shrek was his love. Shrek picked out a scarlett red 2 piece bathing suit to give to Donkey, because he knew that Donkey would look good in it, and he wasn't wrong. Donkey looked great in the bathing suit.

As donkey walks down to the swamp, he decides to take out a towel to sunbathe. Shrek watches through the window as Donkey stretches to begin tanning. A few hours have passed, and Donkey decides to take a dip in the swamp to cool off. At this time Shrek was still watching him, still in awe of Donkey's beauty.

In a distance, Lord Farquad is riding his horse through the woods to see if he can catch a theiff that has been stealing his clothes in the night. He doesn't like it when he gets robbed.

As he is passing through the swamp, he hears some splashes. He gets off his horse to get a better look of what's going on. That's when Farquad sees Donkey swimming in the swamp. At first, Farquad thought it was a regular donkey, but when he takes a better look, he sees the bathing suit Donkey has on. After a few minutes of watching, Farquad realizes what he's been doing and starts to walk away.

But, he stops when he hears donkey getting out of the swamp. He turns back around and catches Donkey going back to the surface to suntan. Farquad saw the bathing suit and how Donkey had the body to pull it off, and he couldn't stop staring. Donkey notices Farquad hiding behind a tree, but decided not to do anything about it, since he doesn't mind peeping toms.

After 10 minutes of sunbathing, Donkey decides to get back in the swamp. Farquad watches as Donkey jumps in the swamp. After a few minutes of swimming, Donkey goes under the water and comes back out, flipping his wet mane in the air. Farquad then realizes that he is in love. Donkey comes back out of the water, but his top came off while he was swimming. Farquad couldn't handle anymore of Donkey's hottness, so before he loses control, he gets back on his horse and rode back to Duloc.

Donkey watches him ride away and says to himself, "He should be glad that I didn't decide to go skinny dipping today, otherwise he would've lost control."

Donkey continues to sunbathe, thinking about what has just happened. He wasn't aware that Shrek was angrily watching the whole thing.