"Jackson." Hani said. "Jackson!"

"Yes, Hani." Jackson said turning to Hani.

"Don't do anything cause we ain't going." Hani said.

"Why? I can do it." Jackson said.

"You can't. Give give the flyers here to me." Hani said. "And don't fight with me."

Jackson sighed and handed the papers to Hani. He then headed inside to help the others work.

Hani sighed as she waited outside. She waited for a few minutes, talked to some of the council members, and called some parents before Aeji and Yura arrived.

"Hani!" Yura yelled.

"Why did it take so long?!" Hani yelled.

"I'm sorry. Yura had to get ready." Aeji said.

Hani sighed as she walked half way. Aeji took the flyers while Yura hugged Hani.

"Pass these around. Hang them up. And make sure they get around. I've already contacted different schools. Their going to help us." Hani said. "Once you're done, I'll treat you two and the others to dinner."

"Okay. See you later." Aeji said.

"Mm. Go advertise well. Make sure you say ticket sells start tomorrow morning in front of our school." Hani said.

Aeji and Yura nodded and they headed off to advertise. Hani went back inside to help the others and look how much is done.

She looked around with her clipboard. She had the list of things that were out and ready. Then she went to the gym.

"Okay! Everyone!" Hani yelled.

Everyone stopped what their doing at sat down in front of Hani. Jungkook hopped on stage and sat down with Hani.

"Yura and Aeji are passing out the flyers right now. Me and Mark will be outside in front of the gates tomorrow selling the tickets. I'll probably even take one of the members with me to sell some around and over at schools." Hani said. "JB, make sure you and the others work hard. The day after tomorrow is the festival and we want to raise as many funds as we can. Also, I'll be working with the cooking club to make some food for the performers and also to sell to everyone. So, Let's make the stage awesome and have an awesome time that day."

"Yes, president!" Everyone yelled.

Everyone started to work again. It was only Jungkook that didn't work. He just continued to sit next to Hani.

"Hani, will you take me with you?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't." Hani answered.

"Why?" Jungkook questioned. "I'm your boyfriend. I should go with you."

"You need to take notes for me. I do not trust Jimin or Taehyung." Hani said.

"Okay." Jungkook said.

"Ah, also." Hani said.

She whispered something into his ear and Jungkook nodded. He got off the stage by jumping. Then he helped Hani down. The two started to work.

Yura sighed as she watched Aeji pass out flyers. She went around to hang them up while Aeji was here.

"Yah, did Hani call while I was gone?" Yura asked.

"No." Aeji answered. "But, do you think Jungkook is doing his job?"

"Job? What job?" Yura questioned.

"Dating Hani." Aeji answered.

"I don't know. Mark said he lost his feelings for Hani. He forced them away. Jungkook and Hani are dating but there are two obstacles." Yura said.

"What obstacles?" Aeji asked sitting down.

"Student council and GD." Yura answered.

"Ah... Now that I've been thinking about it, Hani has been busy recently. You think we should take her on a trip during break?" Aeji suggested.

"Oh! My uncle's beach house is open. We can work at his shack, get paid, and play." Yura said.

"Achoo!" Hani looked around. "Who's talking behind my back?"

The next morning Hani got up and looked around. She was in the infirmary. Mark, Jackson, Jungkook, and JB were on the other beds.

"What happened?" Hani questioned.

Hani shook her head and decided to ignore her question. She got up then left to the teacher's office.

"Mr. Kim." Hani said in English. "Do you have the tickets?"

"I do. They're ready just for you." Mr. Kim said back in English.

"Thank you, uncle." Hani said.

"How's my sister doing?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I don't know. Dad has been texting me that their all around America and that they'll be heading to Europe soon." Hani answered.

Mr. Kim nodded and then handed her a money box. Two of them. She then left to the student coucil room.

JB was already there and he was already setting out the papers. Hani smiled as she saw him.

"JB, I got the tickets." Hani said.

"I got the money. Mark and Jackson are setting out outside the gates right now." JB said.

"Where's Jungkook?" Hani asked.

"In class." JB answered.

"Okay. Let's go." Hani said.

"Where?" JB asked.

"To other schools. I've contacted them and told them we're heading over there." Hani said.

"Shouldn't Mark go with you then? He's the vice president." JB asked.

"You're better. Mark can't say anything. He's better at talking in Korean than Jackson but they're not good at talking to other teachers." Hani said.

JB nodded and the two headed out the school. Hani handed the tickets to Mark. Then she and JB walked to the other neighborhood schools. Selling tickets for the festival.