"Wake up sleepy head."

"I don't want to get up, I'm tired," I called out to the voice that I knew so well.

Stephen laughed.

"Oh, why are you so tired baby girl? Could it be because of us having a hot night of sex multiple times?"

Opening one eye to look at him, he had a gloating look on his face.

" You're such a man hore, all you think bout is sex," I say.

"I will admit that I am a man hore, but I'm your man hore. I only want you, my queen."

This guy is so full of shit.

Now both of my eyes are open staring at him openly.

leaning my body up to sit probably in the bed.

"Really you say? Well, when you were looking at bubble gum Candy boobs I bet you were not thinking about being my man?"

I wrapped both arms around my chest as I raise one eyebrow at him to make my point clear.

Instead of Stephen hiding his feelings from me he decided to walk over towards me and sat on the bed.

Pulling my hands from my body he placed a kiss on each of my fingers.

"Baby I am not going to lie but in my defence who wouldn't look at those huge breasts? they were right there in front of me and for all eyes to see, didn't you even take a look yourself?"

Pissed at myself that I couldn't answer that question because it was true I did take a look but for my defence, you can so tell that they're fake.

"Doesn't matter Stephen, your not to be trusted. You will fuck anything with a hole. I even bet if I put my thumb and my finger that is right beside it and made a circle you would even fuck that. Your a horny fucking dog that needs to be fixed. I am truly amazed that you don't have any kids out there in this world, and honestly, I don't want to wait around for that day to come when your front door starts knocking and some ho is claiming that you're the father of her kid"

"Stop Brooklyn stop it right now. I don't want to get mad and turn on you but trust me you don't want to get me mad. I'm someone you don't want to fuck with so stop with your rude ass comments. Yes, I do have a past and so do you so let's be clear on one thing. Your my women and from this day forward you belong to me as I belong to you. Their Will be no cheating AND NO and I mean NO touching any other man so don't you ever get me catching you doing what you did last night ever again."

Stephen got up from the bed looking all angry.

I watched as he stormed out of the bedroom in a huffing state slamming the bedroom door behind him.

After a few more minutes in bed seeing that he was not going to come back, I got myself up and headed towards the bathroom to have a shower.

Washing my face and body scrubbing myself clean from a passionate night of sexual escapades.

Once I was out of the shower I dried myself off with the white towel that was hanging up on the wall.

Wrapping that towel around my chest.

Seeing that Stephen had brought all my toiletries and place them into the bathroom for me.

Taking a look in my bag I pull out my toothbrush putting some toothpaste onto the brush then started to brush my teeth.

Once I was finished I brushed and blow-dried my hair.

Up on deck

Stephen POV:

I started with a group meeting with my men to inform them that the Coopers will be accompanied Brooklyn and myself on the Yacht for the day.

"Chase, I need you to act like your my personal bodyguard for the day and keep a close eye on Brooklyn as well. Keep that dick head, Brian, away from my girl, also watch your surroundings keep an eye on Brian and Gary to see how they interact with one another maybe you'll catch them Whispering to one another about something important that we could use."

Now I was moving onto Jack. "I need you to somehow retrieve Brian and Gary's cell phones so that you could hand them over to River so that he can place a bug and a tracking device."

Jack's eyes went wide before he said "But how am I going to get a hold of their cell phone man? No one can take their eyes off their phones or place them down, let's be real about this."

Rolling my eyes towards him and shaking my head.

"Don't worry about it, I'll give you an opportunity to get your hands on them so just be ready., I said

__________________________