Chapter 4

Hello everybody, I would like to thank anyone who commented on the last chapter. Also anyone who followed or favorited my story recently. I am starting where I left off with Klaus and Katherine. But, I am going to skip the part where she explains everything to him, like his Jenna problems and who is who. I am starting off where they meet up at the Salvatore house. That was a really long A/N.

Klaus POV

    Flashback

    As soon as Katerina had finished explaining to me everything that's going on in Mystic Falls Alaric's phone buzzed. I checked it, he had no password, and it was a text from Elena. "Ahh, my dear doppelganger." I sighed. Katerina looked at me perplexed and Maddox asked, "What is it?" I looked down at the phone and said, "It is a text from the doppelganger. Apparently, there is a big problem and I must join them at the Salvatore's residence."

"It might be dangerous. In this body you will be very vulnerable. It is possible that they already know about the body switch." Maddox said. I was about to say something but I held it back, deciding to think for a moment. If they did know then I would be vulnerable, but it is highly unlikely that they would know. I made sure that Isobel was stealthy.

    Trusting my gut I had made my decision, "I'm going to go. I could finally lay eyes on my doppelganger and I might be able to find out what they are planning to do when it comes to my demise." Maddox nods, I could tell he wants to disagree but he holds his tongue. I walked towards Alaric's closet, trying to find something suitable. When I finally find something that is semi-presentable I walk towards the door. As I am I about to walk out the door I have a thought and walk towards Katerina, "I want you to take this knife and stab yourself in your leg repeatedly until I return. If you don't Maddox will take your daylight ring and let you burn in the sun." I can see a hint of terror in her eyes, which causes me to smile, "Oh, and if you get bored, switch legs." I walk out the door and into the car, driving towards the Salvatore's house.