Twenty Seven: This One's For All The Oblivious Fucks Out There

It slowly dawned me that the worry I accumulated through out the day had been entirely unjustified, because honestly when it came to this fucker nothing was that deep

If it would have been anyone else but Kook, they would've had the appropriate reaction of being creeped out by my work, but Jungkook came to feel the entire opposite. Then again, if it would've been anyone else, it wouldn't have come that far, because I would not  even have bothered with drawing them.

And he thinks that I'm sexy? Excuse you? After we've lived together all this time? Now that is flattering.

I barely showed it but my mind was running laps and my pulse was hardly able to keep up with it, because for some reason Jungkook admitting something so cheeky in such a casual way had me wondering for how long he'd been thinking that or wether he was just saying it like that, running his stupid mouth.

That's why I asked "I am? Hm, Kook you're so simple, you see someone draw porn of you" - I'm aware I was just digging my own grave, leave me alone- "-and think you can get something out of that person right away."

Jungkook grinned widely, though I recognized the slightly vexed itch in his eyes when he leaned his chin onto his intertwined hands, elbows resting on top of his knees that were still touching mine, voice sounding sugary yet a little offended - as if he was annoyed that I assumed that just now, "Bambi, I can promise you these feelings have been there before I discovered your naughty little comics."

Feelings. Why was he talking about feelings and liking in a situation like that, again?

"So you're saying you've found me appealing in any way for.. longer now." I stated skeptically, totally trying to make Jungkook back out.

He smiled at me charmingly, "At least I know that it's mutual now."

Mutua-

"Why would you think that?"

"Bambi, for how long have you been drawing me?"

"Uhm..." I thought back, "A few weeks after you moved in? Maybe a month?"

"A MONTH ONLY?"

"Calm down, it's not like I personally had any fantasies about you, it's just that... your body type and, uh, vibe? Yeah. That's- I knew my readers would like that."

"Uh-huh, your readers."

"Shut up."

He leaned back again, legs - that were still touching mine - spreading apart slightly, forcing mine apart as well, "Dunno why I don't believe you Bambi."

"You're really fucking shameless." I snorted, "Horny fuck." - I added quietly.

He stuck out his tongue - y'know like mature adults do, "Look who's talking." His gleeful smile dropped a little, turning a bit calmer, "D'you want me to remind you in what way YOU imagined ME? Or better yet, wanna act out one of your scenes?"

"What the fuck?" I sputtered, now for real blushing, because I of course knew what I drew myself, and no I did not want to act ANY of my scenes out. Not in reality, at least. 

He cackled spitefully, throwing his head back against the cushions, legs that were still pressing against mine shaking together with his whole body, "I'm kidding, Bambi-" He lifted his head, "-unless?"

I kicked after him - or tried to, which turned out not to be that easy in the position we were currently in, "Why would you even say something like that?"

"Because you're hot shit, Bambi." He said a little too serious for my taste, until he grinned, "And you're turning red."

"I WILL kill you."